Windows 10: Used key bought

Discus and support Used key bought in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam! Yesterday I was bought Minecraft and got a used key 7 minutes before I tried. 2 pictures about that: https://imgur.com/a/IKwNNIP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by newhenry34, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Used key bought

Dear Sir/Madam!

Yesterday I was bought Minecraft and got a used key 7 minutes before I tried. 2 pictures about that:
    https://imgur.com/a/IKwNNIP

Can you help?

Thank You!
    Adam Toth

:)

newhenry34, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Used key bought

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Used key bought

1. Used key bought - Similar Threads - Used key bought

2. Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?: It got Win 10 Home activated without asking for a key on used motherboard. Now if one person uses an OEM key, then gives the motherboard to other person, is it legal for him to activate win 10 through that OEM key bound to motherboard, also I have an ASUS H81M motherboard...
  3. Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?: It got Win 10 Home activated without asking for a key on used motherboard. Now if one person uses an OEM key, then gives the motherboard to other person, is it legal for him to activate win 10 through that OEM key bound to motherboard, also I have an ASUS H81M motherboard...
  4. Getting an OEM Key bound to a used motherboard I recently bought, is it legal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...

I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...: I bought an oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when i went to the registry the key was changed but not the same one that i entered...
  6. I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...: I bought an oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when i went to the registry the key was changed but not the same one that i entered...
  7. I bought a oem product key and when i used it The generic key successfully changed but when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bought a used PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bought a used PC: I bought a new PC but someone else is logged in there is no local profile and i cant get in is there a way to get passed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-used-pc/cafda75a-30b8-4fe3-bf0f-22c4579ccfd8
  9. Already bought Windows product key but unable to use it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Already bought Windows product key but unable to use it: I bought a windows product key in January of 2019 and used it on my hard drive. I have since built a new pc and used a m.2 ssd, I went through my emails and found the receipt for my product key of Windows 10. But whenever I try to use it to activate Windows, it gives me a...
  10. Can't activate, bought ton of keys

Can't activate, bought ton of keys: Hello, so countless times I've formated my SSD and reinstalled windows but can not activate because every time I get a message say 'we can't activate windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisations activation server. This is a personal pc and not connect...