Windows 10: used laptop storage

Discus and support used laptop storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My roommate gave me this HP Stream. It has no storage space left and I want to delete her from it. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by orphaned1, May 5, 2019.

1. orphaned1 Win User

used laptop storage

My roommate gave me this HP Stream. It has no storage space left and I want to delete her from it. How do I do that?

:)

orphaned1, May 5, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 5, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 5, 2019
  4. used laptop storage

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 5, 2019
Thema:

used laptop storage

1. used laptop storage - Similar Threads - used laptop storage

2. Used storage issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used storage issue: On Settings > System > Storage > Storage used on other drives > Local Disk C: - 237 GB it said that "Installed apps has used 53.1 GB, BUT I did the math and using a calculator and by calculating each and every one of the apps I've only used 1.28 GB. Though there are 11 apps...
  3. Used storage issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Used storage issue: On Settings > System > Storage > Storage used on other drives > Local Disk C: - 237 GB it said that "Installed apps has used 53.1 GB, BUT I did the math and using a calculator and by calculating each and every one of the apps I've only used 1.28 GB. Though there are 11 apps...
  4. Use HDD Storage as GPU Storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use HDD Storage as GPU Storage: Hi! I am Noki! So i have a laptop that runs pretty fast, but i wanna play games like Fortnite, but even at 720p all Low, other than 100% 3D Res, it rund 10/15fps, IT'S AWFUL! But for example Genshin Impact 720p runs 45fps on Medium Graphics. So that's why i am confused. So is...
  5. Use HDD Storage as GPU Storage

Use HDD Storage as GPU Storage: Hi! I am Noki! So i have a laptop that runs pretty fast, but i wanna play games like Fortnite, but even at 720p all Low, other than 100% 3D Res, it rund 10/15fps, IT'S AWFUL! But for example Genshin Impact 720p runs 45fps on Medium Graphics. So that's why i am confused. So is...
  6. Laptop using up ~60GB storage- no idea where!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop using up ~60GB storage- no idea where!: Hi all,Hope everyone's had a good weekend!I have a slight problem with my laptop- it's meant to have 117GB of storage in Windows C: which is fantastic. My only issue is- my documents, temporary files, and other files take up ~40GB and my storage has my 'Apps & Features' down...
  7. Laptop using up ~60GB storage- no idea where!

Laptop using up ~60GB storage- no idea where!: Hi all,Hope everyone's had a good weekend!I have a slight problem with my laptop- it's meant to have 117GB of storage in Windows C: which is fantastic. My only issue is- my documents, temporary files, and other files take up ~40GB and my storage has my 'Apps & Features' down...
  8. laptop storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    laptop storage: hello i ahve recently formated my laptop and I am using it now like new all files were removed yet now it says 50 gb of storage is used test no files to prove that statement I have tried in properties optimising storage and cleaning disk...
  9. Storage Pools - To Use Or Not to Use, that is the question.

Storage Pools - To Use Or Not to Use, that is the question.: Greetings: I took note of a post related to Microsoft's storage pool answered by "Greg Carmack - Windows MVP", which regarded transfer of a Storage pool from one system to another new system ask by another person. Greg's reply post was knowledgeable and interesting but...
  10. Cloud storage use

Cloud storage use: Morning all, welcome to the weekend! Curious, do you use cloud storage, the likes of Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive? If so, why do you use a particular one? I would like to use OneDrive. Alas, in the past, using it has seem rather slow (data transfers, along with...