Windows 10: Used laptop with admin password

Discus and support Used laptop with admin password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i cant figure out what this. It has ameriacan megatronics running in it. The man had recently been released from prison. Its all i know of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by lesusdagoon, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Used laptop with admin password

Used laptop with admin password 3ad61bc0-9448-41a2-863f-96800d0cb7bc?upload=true.jpg i cant figure out what this. It has ameriacan megatronics running in it.

The man had recently been released from prison. Its all i know of him. I failed to get the password.

now i cant do anything with it. Can someone explain how i can remove paswords?

preferably a hardware work around as ive no access to another computer. Beside this phone

:)

lesusdagoon, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 8, 2021
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Mar 8, 2021
  4. freeboy Win User

Used laptop with admin password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Used laptop with admin password

1. Used laptop with admin password - Similar Threads - Used laptop admin

2. windows using admin pin instead of password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows using admin pin instead of password: i bought a new pc recently, and ive been trying to make myself administrator so i did the usual stuff, force reboot, cmd prompt, reset admin password, but the issue is, its asking for a pin that i neither know nor have permissions to change so really all im asking is how to...
  3. windows using admin pin instead of password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows using admin pin instead of password: i bought a new pc recently, and ive been trying to make myself administrator so i did the usual stuff, force reboot, cmd prompt, reset admin password, but the issue is, its asking for a pin that i neither know nor have permissions to change so really all im asking is how to...
  4. admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin password: my mom got a windows computer they were giving away from her work but you cant play any games on it because of the work admin & we do not have the username or password of it so can we get rid of that with out the user & pass?...
  5. Log into user account using admin password

Log into user account using admin password: Hello, I would like to ask if it is possible to log somehow into user account by administrator? My problem behind this is when I need to do something on the user account, it is when they are already out of office I do my work mostly after 3 p.m.. Currently in our office...
  6. Admin password

Admin password: Hi All, i am wondering if anyone can help. I have just set an open password on my laptop for Windows 10 (I only have one Admin account). I have just tried to get in but the password is not working - it was a four digit password containing just numbers so there is no way i...
  7. Admin password

Admin password: I can sign in into microsoft with my email but my Admin password with the same email does not recognize my password My pin wont work, I cannot access updates of admin my computer I have access as a user but my two admin accounts wont work, I tried the community but so far...
  8. Laptop Bitlocker Enabled No Admin Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Bitlocker Enabled No Admin Password: I have a laptop with Bitlocker enabled, I have no Admin password. I do NOT need the date on the hard drive. 1. How do I format the hard drive 2. Can I just replace the hard drive/SSD and proceed as 'normal' Thanks MJL6514...
  9. admin. password

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin. password: replace admin. name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password/e97f10b5-15ec-48c6-a905-778d16bf00e7
  10. admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin password: I forgot my password for the admin account how do I change it or remove it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password/ecba1872-0038-4d34-98dd-c09814bf11ec"