Windows 10: Used Laptop with Win10 Education

Discus and support Used Laptop with Win10 Education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A teacher at my school gave me a laptop to use because my family could not afford to buy a new one. It is an HP EliteBook 840 G1 & it has Widows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HunterCarlisle1, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Used Laptop with Win10 Education

A teacher at my school gave me a laptop to use because my family could not afford to buy a new one. It is an HP EliteBook 840 G1 & it has Widows 10 Education loaded. I am unable to activate windows because I am not part of the school network & I asked the teacher but she actually got it from her Father, who has passed away. She does not know the information since it is not even the same school district she teaches in. I have not ever had my own laptop so am not very computer literate but can't afford to pay someone to do it for me. I just need advice in laymen's terms.

:)

HunterCarlisle1, Jun 9, 2019

2. Win10 Pro Education

How can I possibly change win10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Professional? There had been miscommunication and we were given wrong version for corporate use.

JosefinaBillones, Jun 9, 2019
  3. IvyFJL Win User
    How to transfer a Educational WIN10 License?

I bought a win10(Education) for my Mac from my college software online store, but I changed my laptop recently and want to transfer that license, anyone can help me? thanks!

IvyFJL, Jun 9, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Used Laptop with Win10 Education

n-ster, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Used Laptop with Win10 Education

1. Used Laptop with Win10 Education - Similar Threads - Used Laptop Win10

2. Ex Education Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ex Education Laptop: I recently purchased a used laptop from Ebay UK and I wanted to put a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro on it. So I prepared the installation media with the Windows 11 Installation assistant to a USB stick and started the installation then entered a product key which was...
  3. Ex Education Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ex Education Laptop: I recently purchased a used laptop from Ebay UK and I wanted to put a fresh install of Windows 11 Pro on it. So I prepared the installation media with the Windows 11 Installation assistant to a USB stick and started the installation then entered a product key which was...
  4. Windows 10 Education on a Used Laptop and a Refurbished Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education on a Used Laptop and a Refurbished Laptop: Hi,I have recently purchased a used laptop. When purchasing it, the seller reset it but I did not realize that it had Windows 10 Education installed on it. Then it asked to be activated which I could not do because I do not have a product key. This was a bit odd to me as I am...
  5. Windows 10 Education on a Used Laptop and a Refurbished Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Education on a Used Laptop and a Refurbished Laptop: Hi,I have recently purchased a used laptop. When purchasing it, the seller reset it but I did not realize that it had Windows 10 Education installed on it. Then it asked to be activated which I could not do because I do not have a product key. This was a bit odd to me as I am...
  6. Windows 10 Education on a Used Laptop and a Refurbished Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. windows 10 education commercial use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 education commercial use: hello, can I use windows 10 education for commercial use? like freelancing on it and doing a small job. Note: I had taken this windows 10 education edition from my university....
  8. Upgrading from Win10 Home Single Lang. to Win10 Education

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from Win10 Home Single Lang. to Win10 Education: I use dual boot Win10 and Ubuntu in my pc. Now I am trying to install Win10 Edu instead of Win10 Home. But I can't keep my apps and personal settings, it says that everything will be deleted after the Win10 education installation. I am not sure if my storage from Ubuntu also...
  9. Windows 10 Education for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Education for commercial use?: I have a version of windows 10 Education I got from when I was in college. I know it doesn't expire but I'm doing freelance 3D design work that I may end up selling, so technically commercial use. Is this allowed with Win10 Education? I've googled around but I don't get a...
  10. Applications on Laptop Win10 not using Microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Applications on Laptop Win10 not using Microphone: using Zoom or Skype, far end not hearing my voice. I can hear far end. Microphone is playing my voice back in my headset. Microphone is not sending my voice to applications. If headset is disconnected, of course I get intense feedback. Headset mic and laptop mic working....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought a pc with win10 education