Windows 10: Used Laptop with Win10 Education

Discus and support Used Laptop with Win10 Education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A teacher at my school gave me a laptop to use because my family could not afford to buy a new one. It is an HP EliteBook 840 G1 & it has Widows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HunterCarlisle1, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Used Laptop with Win10 Education

A teacher at my school gave me a laptop to use because my family could not afford to buy a new one. It is an HP EliteBook 840 G1 & it has Widows 10 Education loaded. I am unable to activate windows because I am not part of the school network & I asked the teacher but she actually got it from her Father, who has passed away. She does not know the information since it is not even the same school district she teaches in. I have not ever had my own laptop so am not very computer literate but can't afford to pay someone to do it for me. I just need advice in laymen's terms.

:)

HunterCarlisle1, Jun 9, 2019

2. Win10 Pro Education

How can I possibly change win10 Pro Education to Windows 10 Professional? There had been miscommunication and we were given wrong version for corporate use.

JosefinaBillones, Jun 9, 2019
  3. IvyFJL Win User
    How to transfer a Educational WIN10 License?

I bought a win10(Education) for my Mac from my college software online store, but I changed my laptop recently and want to transfer that license, anyone can help me? thanks!

IvyFJL, Jun 9, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Used Laptop with Win10 Education

n-ster, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Used Laptop with Win10 Education

1. Used Laptop with Win10 Education - Similar Threads - Used Laptop Win10

2. Can't reset Windows 10 Education for school use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't reset Windows 10 Education for school use: I just got my laptop that came with Windows 10 Home for school. The school provided instruction's to login my school email on the pc and after that restart the pc the window's 10 home became education but they also said to reset the laptop after the restart. However, the...
  3. Education licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Education licence: I'm a high school student and I'm trying to get my hands on a windows 10 education licence how would I go about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/education-licence/7b7c5f41-964d-4c8b-a2ca-a4ee8e711725"
  4. Recovery Of Laptop Windows 10 Pro Education

Recovery Of Laptop Windows 10 Pro Education: I need to reset my Laptop. I tried it through settings. But here appears "Could not find recovery environment. Insert Windows installation media or recovery media and restart your PC."...
  5. Windows Education

Windows Education: So I am looking to purchase a new computer. I am noticing a lot of new versions of windows. From the research I am noticing that windows education is the best one to get but it seems to have limitations like you must be an activate student with a school email. What if I am...
  6. Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?

Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?: I am able to log in with my university credentials at onthehub.com. I have read that onthehub is a legitimate Microsoft website that allows students to get one Microsoft Windows 10 Education key for free, for one computer. Getting it free is great, and so is the fact that...
  7. Selling Win10 laptop.

Selling Win10 laptop.: How do I deactivate Windows 10 so I can sell a laptop and have the new owner reactivate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selling-win10-laptop/dde98ebb-e568-4373-90a1-3a0328e9e639"
  8. Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop

Installing Win 10 Educational on Laptop: Hi, I'm trying to install the educational version of win 10 (Version 1803). From my unitversity, I got a direct link to https://e5.onthehub.com/ where I got my iso from. My problem is: this iso is too big for a single layered DVD. Tried Multylayered instead - did not...
  9. Win10-Education ; BSOD : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(l1c63x64.sys)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10-Education ; BSOD : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(l1c63x64.sys): Hello guys. Now my computer have a terrible problems please help me Before 3~4day start have BSOD so i do the system restore to before 10days but still have BSOD and i install all the driver from MSI website but also fail to fix..... 42332
  10. Dreamspark's pro vs education edition for a long term use

in Windows 10 Support
    Dreamspark's pro vs education edition for a long term use: Hi, Should I get the education or the multiple editions version from dreamspark? As far as I understand, edu is like pro but contains more features mainly for enterprises. 1. What about the security sector? can I as an individual user benefit from features like Device...