Windows 10: Used laptop

Discus and support Used laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem in system manufacturer. How can I change it or restore to original and baseboard manufacturer changed too ,please anyone help me. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marwan Mahmood, May 23, 2024.

1. Used laptop

I have a problem in system manufacturer. How can I change it or restore to original and baseboard manufacturer changed too ,please anyone help me. I think the old user use spoofer

:)

Marwan Mahmood, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Used laptop

1. Used laptop - Similar Threads - Used laptop

2. I used the 'FORMAT C:' command in CMD to reset my laptop as it wasnt working & now it just...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I used the 'FORMAT C:' command in CMD to reset my laptop as it wasnt working & now it just...: I had a laptop which needed to be reset, the normal methods such as resetting via the windows repair screen, or using a bootable USB to wipe and reinstall windows 10 wasnt working, so i just reset it using CMD and the FORMAT C: command.This completed fine, but now when i boot...
  3. I used the 'FORMAT C:' command in CMD to reset my laptop as it wasnt working & now it just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used the 'FORMAT C:' command in CMD to reset my laptop as it wasnt working & now it just...: I had a laptop which needed to be reset, the normal methods such as resetting via the windows repair screen, or using a bootable USB to wipe and reinstall windows 10 wasnt working, so i just reset it using CMD and the FORMAT C: command.This completed fine, but now when i boot...
  4. I used the 'FORMAT C:' command in CMD to reset my laptop as it wasnt working & now it just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I purchased a new laptop but the windows 11 pro upon activation says it is being used on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a new laptop but the windows 11 pro upon activation says it is being used on...: What can I do legally against this company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-new-laptop-but-the-windows-11-pro/38afdf7b-d1ae-4b5d-b092-b6df6551a5af
  6. I purchased a new laptop but the windows 11 pro upon activation says it is being used on...

I purchased a new laptop but the windows 11 pro upon activation says it is being used on...: What can I do legally against this company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-new-laptop-but-the-windows-11-pro/38afdf7b-d1ae-4b5d-b092-b6df6551a5af
  7. reset laptop now cant use word/ powerpoint despite using the same email log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset laptop now cant use word/ powerpoint despite using the same email log in: reset my laptop as it was in a boot loop using keep my files and local reinstall, now the email associated with this laptop is unchanged and despite my word files being on my laptop i cant edit them without being asked for a product key. The reset reinstalled windows 10 but...
  8. Wrong level cpu & OS system environment variables on just bought used laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong level cpu & OS system environment variables on just bought used laptop: Ok so I just bought like 2 days ago and 2019 mfg date ACER ASPIRE 5 RYZEN 3 3200U laptop...And soon as I got it did a fresh install of windows 11, from recovery USB drive purchased from Amazon 2 year ago or so, and went through the overnight update process via Ethernet, not...
  9. Wrong level cpu & OS system environment variables on just bought used laptop

Wrong level cpu & OS system environment variables on just bought used laptop: Ok so I just bought like 2 days ago and 2019 mfg date ACER ASPIRE 5 RYZEN 3 3200U laptop...And soon as I got it did a fresh install of windows 11, from recovery USB drive purchased from Amazon 2 year ago or so, and went through the overnight update process via Ethernet, not...
  10. It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't...: It seems my laptop is using cracked windows, I have the windows 7 license key but I can't restore it. Currently I have no way to reset my windows and update my windows....