Windows 10: Used laptop

Discus and support Used laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a problem in system manufacturer. How can I change it or restore to original and baseboard manufacturer changed too ,please anyone help me. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marwan Mahmood, May 23, 2024.

1. Used laptop

I have a problem in system manufacturer. How can I change it or restore to original and baseboard manufacturer changed too ,please anyone help me. I think the old user use spoofer

:)

Marwan Mahmood, May 23, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 23, 2024
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 23, 2024
  4. Used laptop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Used laptop

1. Used laptop - Similar Threads - Used laptop

2. BSOD anytime I try to use my laptop's microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD anytime I try to use my laptop's microphone.: For example if I make a call on Whatsapp or discord or if I am using zoom it will show a blue screen and shut off. I have already tried reinstalling the audio drivers. I can only use it if I plug in a headset. Here is the link to the crash dump files:...
  3. BSOD anytime I try to use my laptop's microphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD anytime I try to use my laptop's microphone.: For example if I make a call on Whatsapp or discord or if I am using zoom it will show a blue screen and shut off. I have already tried reinstalling the audio drivers. I can only use it if I plug in a headset. Here is the link to the crash dump files:...
  4. I used to get my "On This Day" memories in notifications on my laptop, but that has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used to get my "On This Day" memories in notifications on my laptop, but that has...: I still get the daily emails, but not the notifications on my laptop, which just adds more steps to access them. *** Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Windows ***...
  5. I used to get my "On This Day" memories in notifications on my laptop, but that has...

I used to get my "On This Day" memories in notifications on my laptop, but that has...: I still get the daily emails, but not the notifications on my laptop, which just adds more steps to access them. *** Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / OneDrive / For home / Windows ***...
  6. I haven't used my laptop since the global power outage and when I turned it on it had 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't used my laptop since the global power outage and when I turned it on it had 2...: I haven't used my laptop since the global power outage and when I turned it on it had 2 windows updates dated before the outage. Should I install these updates...
  7. I haven't used my laptop since the global power outage and when I turned it on it had 2...

I haven't used my laptop since the global power outage and when I turned it on it had 2...: I haven't used my laptop since the global power outage and when I turned it on it had 2 windows updates dated before the outage. Should I install these updates...
  8. how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output: how do i connect laptop to tv using HDMI output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-laptop-to-my-tv-using-hdmi/ef655a48-3645-4826-aa50-7c290c0dbd60
  9. how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output

how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output: how do i connect laptop to tv using HDMI output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-laptop-to-my-tv-using-hdmi/ef655a48-3645-4826-aa50-7c290c0dbd60
  10. how do i connect my laptop to my tv using HDMI output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware