Windows 10: used laptop

Discus and support used laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i bought a self storage building and it has a laptop in it how can i delete everything with out the old password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MartinTucker2, Jan 21, 2021.

1. used laptop

i bought a self storage building and it has a laptop in it how can i delete everything with out the old password

:)

MartinTucker2, Jan 21, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 21, 2021
  4. used laptop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

used laptop

1. used laptop - Similar Threads - used laptop

2. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  3. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  4. I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.: At work, I have two monitors with the extended display, where you can drag applications from one monitor to the other. I was told that when I remote in using the remote desktop connection that this won't be possible. To successfully work from home, I need a way to have my...
  5. I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.

I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.: At work, I have two monitors with the extended display, where you can drag applications from one monitor to the other. I was told that when I remote in using the remote desktop connection that this won't be possible. To successfully work from home, I need a way to have my...
  6. I need to use dual monitors from one laptop with a Remote Desktop Connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...: so my task manager said 1 of 2 ram slots used, when i hover it saidslot 1: emptyslot 2: 4,0GB, 1600mhzbut it show 8gb of ram just finemy bro's laptop have both slot used and it said 2 of 4 slot usedis this the same case just my task manager only managed to detect 2 slot and...
  8. my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...

my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...: so my task manager said 1 of 2 ram slots used, when i hover it saidslot 1: emptyslot 2: 4,0GB, 1600mhzbut it show 8gb of ram just finemy bro's laptop have both slot used and it said 2 of 4 slot usedis this the same case just my task manager only managed to detect 2 slot and...
  9. my laptop task manager said i used 1 of 2 ram slot even though im using both slots 4gb x 2...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use an laptop with cd player which is a window 7 and when i try to connect bluetooth...: When I order an cd from my app store when i try to connect a bluetooth it will disconnect and dont make a sound when I try the cd without the bluetooth it make but when i try to connect the bluetooth it wont make a sound??...