Windows 10: used pc can't activate Win 10 pro

Discus and support used pc can't activate Win 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello: I'm real new to computers. I bought this Dell in June. has Win 10 Pro installed but I can't activate it. I get error code Ox8007232B... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RobertKlintworth, Nov 30, 2020.

1. used pc can't activate Win 10 pro

Hello:

I'm real new to computers.

I bought this Dell in June.

has Win 10 Pro installed but I can't activate it.

I get error code Ox8007232B

would appreciate help.

Thanks

:)

RobertKlintworth, Nov 30, 2020
  2. fopetesl Win User

Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, Nov 30, 2020
  3. RobCoxXA Win User
    Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Nov 30, 2020
  4. used pc can't activate Win 10 pro

MSDN Win 10 Pro Activation Issues

Here is a Microsoft paper on activation issues.

Get help with Windows activation errors

I suggest that you use the TechNet forums for this particular issue. This forum is consumer-oriented (Win 10 Home, Pro). TechNet is IT oriented (Win 10, Pro, Enterprise, MSDN, Server 2012-R2, etc.).

Cbarnhorst, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

used pc can't activate Win 10 pro

1. used pc can't activate Win 10 pro - Similar Threads - used can't activate

2. activation win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation win 10 pro: scenario: Laptop 1 has win 8, I buy a Win 10 Licence full from the windows store. Laptop 1 is Win 10 pro activated. 6 months later I buy Laptop 2, it has Win 10 home, I want to transfer my pro licence on it. on Laptop 1 I deactivate the licence by entering "slmgr.vbs...
  3. ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO

ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO: last year i have purchase hp notebook with preinstalled win 10. last week it shows that activate windows. trying to activate it but unable to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-win-10-pro/a8a22451-41d8-4a99-8452-29664424baf2
  4. ACTIVE WIN 10 PRO

ACTIVE WIN 10 PRO: I HAVE KEY FOR ACTIVATE BUT WHEN I PUT THE KEY I HAD A problem IT SHWOS ME THIS ERROR 0x803F7001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-win-10-pro/e309a973-59ff-4cd7-aafc-22afc8e8042f
  5. Win 10 Pro Activation

Win 10 Pro Activation: Bought new computer with Win 10 Pro OEM pre installed. Win 10 will not activate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-activation/5c860943-7d13-440c-8c67-e3c76d193819
  6. Win 10 pro activation

Win 10 pro activation: Hello, can i activate Win 10 i just downloaded from microsoft site, with a Win 10 pro activation key? I lost the original win 10 pro that came with device but saved the key...
  7. Win 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 pro activation: Hi. Simple question. Can I use the product key from a recently purchased version of win 10 pro to activate an already installed but needing activation version of Win 10 pro or do I have to install the new copy to use the new key? Thanks...
  8. Activation Win. 10 Pro

Activation Win. 10 Pro: I bought my brand new "hp" laptop in August with a licenced and activated Win 10 Pro,now it wants from me to activate it again,but i don´t have the activation code ,because the seller haven˙t gave me anything in that maner ,or even told me that i will need such a thing.So...
  9. Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro

Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro: I installed Windows 10 pro as a VMware Workstation 14 Player Virtual Machine. I tried to activate it using the product key from an OEM Win7 pro DVD I purchased for a pc I built years ago (and then disassembled months ago). That didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks for any...
  10. Win 10 pro activation

Win 10 pro activation: [img] I upgraded from home to pro in June by purchasing from MS Store. Today the above message appeared on my screen. I don't recall activating it but as far as I remember, I never saw a code to enter or a place to enter it. Apparently the present code is left over from...