Windows 10: Used registry cleaner within CCleaner to try and fix Xbox (beta) issues but have questions.

Discus and support Used registry cleaner within CCleaner to try and fix Xbox (beta) issues but have questions. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I (stupidly) used the registry cleaner within CCleaner without doing much research on exactly what that does. I now realize majority of the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dommtron, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Used registry cleaner within CCleaner to try and fix Xbox (beta) issues but have questions.

So I (stupidly) used the registry cleaner within CCleaner without doing much research on exactly what that does. I now realize majority of the internet advises against doing that. I have not had any issues at all with my computer since I’ve done it but I’m just wondering if by chance it did harm my PC those issues would be immediately recognizable or would I potentially not know for a long time if it has caused any harm?

submitted by /u/Dommtron
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dommtron, Feb 27, 2020

2. Use of Registry Cleaners

I've noticed the difference several times (fortunately not on my own computer). E.g. CCleaner runned by unskilled technician on my father-in-law's computer killed Internet access. When I worked for Acronis we've got a suggestion to buy one of cleaners.
    During the first testing this cleaner killed the sound at developer's laptop and so on.

But the registry cleaners make their real job very well - cleaner's developers and sellers always have a thick layer of butter on their bread.

Igor Leyko, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Use of Registry Cleaners

Hi, guys. Are Registry Cleaners (like CCleaner, Wise Registry Cleaner...) still needed on Windows 10? If "yes", why them are so importants?

Deyverson Gonçalves, Feb 27, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Used registry cleaner within CCleaner to try and fix Xbox (beta) issues but have questions.

what's a good registry cleaner?

I like RegMechanic and the CCleaner

DRDNA, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Used registry cleaner within CCleaner to try and fix Xbox (beta) issues but have questions.

1. Used registry cleaner within CCleaner to try and fix Xbox (beta) issues but have questions. - Similar Threads - Used registry cleaner

2. Registry Cleaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry Cleaner: I was looking for ways to boost my computer's performance, so I thought getting a registry cleaner would help. I did some research and the two most highly rated cleaners were Iolo System Mechanic and CCleaner. I'm not sure which is safer and more amateur friendly, so I wanted...
  3. Which registry cleaner to use ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Which registry cleaner to use ?: So I had Mass Effect + Dead Space + Battlefield 3 installed through Origin... I uninstalled Origin before uninstalling the games first.... People say I should have uninstalled the games through Origin first. Because If I don't there will be registry left overs... So I want...
  4. Which registry cleaner to use ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Which registry cleaner to use ?: So I had Mass Effect + Dead Space + Battlefield 3 installed through Origin... I uninstalled Origin before uninstalling the games first.... People say I should have uninstalled the games through Origin first. Because If I don't there will be registry left overs... So I want...
  5. Registry Cleaner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Cleaner: Hello, I need to use a Registry Cleaner for Dell Windows 10; Is it guarantee the functionality of the application? Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-cleaner/5b375af5-c765-4005-84ec-1b8dccc1e065
  6. Registry cleaners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry cleaners: What is your opinion about registry cleaning programs? Are they useful or not so much, and which ones would you recommend? I've been using JetClean for a while and, while it says it cleans a lot of shortcuts, RAM etc., there doesn't seem to be any noticeable improvements...
  7. Which Registry Cleaner to Use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Registry Cleaner to Use?: I have Windows 10 on a laptop that is now one year old. I use CCleaner and several malware removal programs. Each has the option to remove registry entries. I have taken the approach not to remove registry entries that they identify. I want to be sure it won't harm the...
  8. What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using

What disk cleaner/registry cleaner are you using: Win 10 til July I did way to much testing, trial and error on various tools, apps, utilities, etc. I'm afraid of most website reviews because of malware and false positive reviews because of affiliation. Is there something else great like CCleaner that has both disk cleaning...
  9. ccleaner run cleaner

ccleaner run cleaner: I just installed the free ccleaner and I want to know if it is safe to use 'run cleaner' and what the benefits are.*Biggrin 63040
  10. Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers'

Discuss the uses of 'registry cleaners', 'disk cleaners', 'optimizers': I am opening this thread to hear your comments on the necessity or benefits of outside software such as: driverbooster slimcleaner registry cleaner and so on..... clearly windows 10 does some of its own work. here you can talk about it. 52321