Windows 10: used several apps to remove the taskbar - it keeps coming back

Discus and support used several apps to remove the taskbar - it keeps coming back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The apps I tried are: TaskBar Hider, Taskbar Hide, and Taskbar Eliminator. I settled on Taskbar Hide for now, but I would like to know if there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lofti_lofi, Aug 16, 2020.

1. used several apps to remove the taskbar - it keeps coming back

The apps I tried are: TaskBar Hider, Taskbar Hide, and Taskbar Eliminator.

I settled on Taskbar Hide for now, but I would like to know if there are alternatives or other tricks to keep the taskbar away from my screen. Killing explorer.exe was the most successful trick so far, but it kills my wallpaper too so.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

submitted by /u/lofti_lofi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lofti_lofi, Aug 16, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 16, 2020
  4. used several apps to remove the taskbar - it keeps coming back

Taskbar Scroll Bar Removal

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty area of the Windows taskbar. Click to clear the checkmark from the "Lock the Taskbar" option if needed.
    • Then right-click an empty area of the taskbar, and then select "Properties."
    • Click to place a check in the "Group Similar Taskbar Buttons" box. Click "Apply" followed by "OK" to confirm the changes. This option combines multiple instances of the same application into a single taskbar button. If this does not remove the scroll arrows,
      continue to the next step.
    • Hover your mouse cursor over the border between the Windows taskbar and the desktop until a double-arrow icon replaces the standard pointer.
    • Click the taskbar border and drag it upward to double the height of the taskbar. Any icons on the second row will be displayed, and the scroll arrows will vanish.

Keep us posted for any concerns with windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

used several apps to remove the taskbar - it keeps coming back

1. used several apps to remove the taskbar - it keeps coming back - Similar Threads - used several apps

2. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  3. Device removal coming back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  4. Device removal coming back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device removal coming back: I gave my microsoft account to my friend to play minecraft but when he was done i changed my password and removed his device, but they didnt log him out even tho i removed his device and changed passwords...
  5. Device removal coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Main taskbar keeps coming back to primary monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Main taskbar keeps coming back to primary monitor: Hi, I have two monitors. On the first I watch videos in full screen and play games. On the second I tend to leave browsers open with pages or YouTube videos. So I unlock and drag the taskbar to the secondary display so I can see the clock and notification area while gaming....
  7. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  8. Main taskbar keeps coming back to primary monitor

Main taskbar keeps coming back to primary monitor: Hi, I have two monitors. On the first I watch videos in full screen and play games. On the second I tend to leave browsers open with pages or YouTube videos. So I unlock and drag the taskbar to the secondary display so I can see the clock and notification area while gaming....
  9. Have a MS app that keeps coming back...

Have a MS app that keeps coming back...: Microsoft Office Desktop Apps - 1.1GB I uninstall it with IoBit Uninstaller, and several days later, it's back. I try to delete the two folders it resides in, and I don't have the "system" permission to do so. It's in this path: C:\Program...
  10. Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back: I'm setting up a file backup on Win 10 Pro. Under the backup settings there is the "Back up these folders" section. I have a total of five folders I want to backup so I keep removing all the folders that Windows adds by default and leave the five (which are included on the...