Windows 10: Used Windows 10 Pro license key, ended up getting Windows 10 Enterprise instead.

Discus and support Used Windows 10 Pro license key, ended up getting Windows 10 Enterprise instead. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, My laptop is an Asus VivoBook S15 (X510UF-BR154T) and it came with Windows 10 Home. I used a Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Calvin Lee Wei Zhong, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Used Windows 10 Pro license key, ended up getting Windows 10 Enterprise instead.

Hello everyone,

My laptop is an Asus VivoBook S15 (X510UF-BR154T) and it came with Windows 10 Home.​

I used a Windows 10 Pro license key from my ThinkPad X240 to try to upgrade my VivoBook to Windows 10 Pro.​

After upgrading it, I got Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It was also not activated. Is it a mistake on Microsoft's part, or was I not supposed to reuse my Windows 10 Pro license key?​

Thank you for your time and attention and have a great day ahead!​

:)

Calvin Lee Wei Zhong, Jun 25, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Used Windows 10 Pro license key, ended up getting Windows 10 Enterprise instead.

windows 10 key

I read through most of that thread and it seems you have to jump through windows insider hoops. Is there a Retail Windows 10 x64 PRO ISO I can download directly from microsoft that my windows 8 key will work with?

Easy Rhino, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Used Windows 10 Pro license key, ended up getting Windows 10 Enterprise instead.

1. Used Windows 10 Pro license key, ended up getting Windows 10 Enterprise instead. - Similar Threads - Used Pro license

2. Got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Got Windows 10 Enterprise instead of Windows 10 Pro: I've purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. After purchase I tried to go through the upgrade but was getting error messages. I decided to restart my PC and see if it will fix these problems. Instead of fixing it I found that my Windows version got changed from Home...
  3. Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise?: Can I use a windows 10 pro key on windows 10 enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-a-windows-10-pro-key-on-windows-10/4d9a649e-87a0-41bc-92b1-ec0bbec358c5
  4. RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise

RESET Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows Enterprise: I had Windows 10 Pro on my PC .. When I did a "RESET" and was completed... The "RESET" changed my Windows 10 Pro to be Windows Enterprise which I Do Not Like... My Documents Webpage will OPEN .. But when I try to make a "NEW FOLDER" that's ok The Problem is that I cannot...
  5. I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,...: I bought a key and proceeded to upgrade but I just ended up with enterprise, what do I do? I can't seem to find any support anything submitted by /u/thatfakeyeezyhustle [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro

Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro: I ran into an odd thing today. Have been upgrading Windows 10 Home computers to Windows 10 Pro. I made use of the upgrade option provided in the Microsoft Store paying the C$ 130. Two of the computers showed Windows 10 Enterprise after the upgrade was done. The problem is...
  7. Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro

Got Windows 10 1903 Enterprise instead of Pro: Hi, Today I decided to upgrade my newly-installed Windows 10 1903 from Home to Pro. Having no idea how long it took, 10 minutes later, I logged in and ran to Control Panel. When i clicked 'System', I saw Windows 10 Enterprise. Thinking it was a mistake, I ran to Settings,...
  8. Upgraded Windows 10 Home, using my Windows 8.1 Pro license, ended up with Windows 10 Enterprise

Upgraded Windows 10 Home, using my Windows 8.1 Pro license, ended up with Windows 10 Enterprise: Has anyone run into this problem or know how to get my Windows 10 Enterprise setting back to Window 10 Pro? Or should I simple use Windows 10 Enterprise as is? My concern is did Windows 10 Enterprise get installed or did Window 10 Pro install and the wrong information is...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise INSTEAD of Windows10 Pro: Yesterday I bought ($104.99) Windows10Pr5o & installed the link. Now this morning it says that I have Windows ENTERPRISE & I must activate it! It WON'T let me! It says I don't have a valid version! I need to convert to Windows Pro for which I paid! Bob Campbell...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO: Hi There, I selected Windows 10 Pro in the menu from a USB created clean installation, but once installed, the info screen says that Windows 10 Enterprise is installed instead. I have a valid w10 pro key, can I enter that?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resetting windows ended up with enterprise instead of home

2. why did windows enterprise install instead of pro