Windows 10: Used Windows Disc Image To Reinstall Windows 10

Discus and support Used Windows Disc Image To Reinstall Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help , My laptop had so many virus that made my Laptop slow. So i decided to reset my Laptop. When i tried to reset my laptop , There was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rahul.roy13, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Used Windows Disc Image To Reinstall Windows 10

I need help , My laptop had so many virus that made my Laptop slow. So i decided to reset my Laptop. When i tried to reset my laptop , There was a screen where it was written that Reset by image disc . i downloaded the window image disc that made my laptop to re install Windows 10 but now i am facing problem that Windows is gathering problem and % , Nad there was a barcode down then nd too written that Stop Code: Irql Not Less Or Equal. So Tride for Windows Recovery environment , but then i saw DefaultUser0 to sign in , and it asked a password , and i don't know that . So what should I do ??!! Plzz help

:)

rahul.roy13, Jan 29, 2019

2. Windows Image to reinstall windows?

Is there a way to get a windows 7 professional image on a DVD so i can reinstall windows on a new hard drive in a clients laptop? I have ultimate and home retail discs but her laptop came with professional, so i need a image so i can just use her key.

MxPhenom 216, Jan 29, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Used Windows Disc Image To Reinstall Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Used Windows Disc Image To Reinstall Windows 10

1. Used Windows Disc Image To Reinstall Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Used Disc Image

2. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  3. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu: What it says in the title. Only items in right click menu are for mounting or viewing ISOs. I need to reinstall Windows 10 on another PC which is unbootable so I need to burn Windows ISO to a DVD.It might have something do to with wrong DVD size being reported. It is a 4.8GB...
  4. No Disc Image Tools tab in Windows 10, No Burn disc image item in the right click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 disc image not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 disc image not working: The disc image to restore windows 10 doesn't work, I can't boot through to it to restore the windows system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-disc-image-not-working/3f42337b-6c21-4317-b309-b0ef60d69da6
  6. Windows 10 disc image not working

Windows 10 disc image not working: The disc image to restore windows 10 doesn't work, I can't boot through to it to restore the windows system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-disc-image-not-working/3f42337b-6c21-4317-b309-b0ef60d69da6
  7. Windows 10 disc image not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 without disc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows 10 without disc: Please help. I have been having a lot of problems with my computer so I did a system restore and it took me back to Windows 7. I purchased Windows 10 back in January 2017 and I have a license key. Where do I go to reinstall Windows 10? Thank you....
  9. Where the $#%!$@ is "Windows Disc Image Burner" ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where the $#%!$@ is "Windows Disc Image Burner" ?: I have Windows 10 Professional installed. I have read about 50,000 posts and faqs that all happily claim that (1) Burning an iso image to disk has been supported since Windows 7, (2) Right click on the iso and select burn to disk (I have no such context option), (3) with the...
  10. How to create reinstall disc for windows 10

How to create reinstall disc for windows 10: I updated a Lenovo Laptop from it's original Windows 8 (not 8.1) to Windows 10. The Laptop is working fine with all the updates and added apps install. Now, how do I create a reinstall, recovery or image disc in order to restore the OS prior to the time just before creating...