Windows 10: used wrong email setting up windows 11

Discus and support used wrong email setting up windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; used wrong email setting up windows 11keeps asking to verify but cant wrong email When try to use the correct email says already in use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marcsillars, May 19, 2022.

1. used wrong email setting up windows 11

used wrong email setting up windows 11keeps asking to verify but cant wrong email When try to use the correct email says already in use

:)

marcsillars, May 19, 2022

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, May 19, 2022
  3. Win10 Reservation - I used the wrong email address

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and look for the suggestions provided by one of our MVP Andre Da Costa replied on June 3, 2015:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/13b65835-6760-4f65-827f-bb9254831dbc

However you may cancel the current reservation and reserve again with the correct email address. Follow the below steps to cancel the reservation:

• Right click on the Get Windows 10 App or Windows icon located in right end of the taskbar.
    • Select “Check your upgrade status”.
    • Select “Cancel reservation”.
    Now reserve the Windows 10 once again with your correct email address.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 19, 2022
  4. used wrong email setting up windows 11

can i use custom email signature?

Hello Markham,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Mail App
    • Make sure you select the email account that you want to assign a signature to.

used wrong email setting up windows 11 email-setup7.jpg

• Click the Gear icon in the bottom left corner.

used wrong email setting up windows 11 email-setup4.png

• In Settings select Options.

used wrong email setting up windows 11 email-setup5.png

• Scroll down to Signature section and make sure Signature is turned
      ON.

used wrong email setting up windows 11 email-setup6.png

• Type in your Signature in the text box.
    • Repeat the process for each email account.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 19, 2022
Thema:

used wrong email setting up windows 11

1. used wrong email setting up windows 11 - Similar Threads - used wrong email

2. used wrong email setting up windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    used wrong email setting up windows 11: used wrong email setting up windows 11keeps asking to verify but cant wrong email When try to use the correct email says already in use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/used-wrong-email-setting-up-windows-11/41be1467-cf5a-4adc-8507-1b410a2856c7
  3. Set-up of Windows 10 computer using wrong email address Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set-up of Windows 10 computer using wrong email address Microsoft Account: I apparently made a typo in the email address I used to set up a new computer while registering a Microsoft account name ie email address. This computer was originally purchased and set up about 8 months ago. In all of that time since, I was never prompted to login with a...
  4. Set-up of Windows 10 computer using wrong email address Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set-up of Windows 10 computer using wrong email address Microsoft Account: I apparently made a typo in the email address I used to set up a new computer while registering a Microsoft account name ie email address. This computer was originally purchased and set up about 8 months ago. In all of that time since, I was never prompted to login with a...
  5. Set-up of Windows 10 computer using wrong email address Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Wrong name and email in Settings window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong name and email in Settings window: When I click on Settings the name and email shown at the top left corner are different to my user name and email. How do I change them? I am no expert! Thanks....
  7. Wrong name and email in Settings window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong name and email in Settings window: When I click on Settings the name and email shown at the top left corner are different to my user name and email. How do I change them? I am no expert! Thanks....
  8. Wrong email in setting up microsoft account for laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wrong email in setting up microsoft account for laptop: I setup my laptop with new microsoft account but with wrong email which doesn't exist, such as @gmail.com4, now i can't sign in to my laptop.. another option is to sign-in is with security key. Any advice for this problem? Tks.....
  9. Wrong email entered when setting up pc

Wrong email entered when setting up pc: I bought a computer, and I restored it to factory settings. When I set up my account, I typed my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** (forgot the o in com), and now I am locked out of my computer, because it asks for a password to a wrong email. How do I fix this?...
  10. Used wrong email

Used wrong email: Hey so I was wondering if there is anything to fix this, when I was switching the admin to another email i used the wrong email that belongs to somebody random. I have tried to wipe my computer clean but it dosent work and says that "it had problems" restarting. Is there...