Windows 10: Used wrong email

Discus and support Used wrong email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey so I was wondering if there is anything to fix this, when I was switching the admin to another email i used the wrong email that belongs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by victorialopez_908, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Used wrong email

Hey so I was wondering if there is anything to fix this, when I was switching the admin to another email i used the wrong email that belongs to somebody random. I have tried to wipe my computer clean but it dosent work and says that "it had problems" restarting. Is there another method to fix it?

:)

victorialopez_908, Jul 5, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Win10 Reservation - I used the wrong email address

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and look for the suggestions provided by one of our MVP Andre Da Costa replied on June 3, 2015:

Changing Of email Address for windows 10 reservation

However you may cancel the current reservation and reserve again with the correct email address. Follow the below steps to cancel the reservation:

• Right click on the Get Windows 10 App or Windows icon located in right end of the taskbar.
    • Select “Check your upgrade status”.
    • Select “Cancel reservation”.
    Now reserve the Windows 10 once again with your correct email address.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Used wrong email

Brink, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Used wrong email

1. Used wrong email - Similar Threads - Used wrong email

2. Wrong Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Email: I just changed my old email to my new email. My new email is not the primary email and I have deleted the old email from my Microsoft account. But when I click like Microsoft account it still shows my old email same with word things like that. However, on my computer, it says...
  3. Wrong Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Email: I just changed my old email to my new email. My new email is not the primary email and I have deleted the old email from my Microsoft account. But when I click like Microsoft account it still shows my old email same with word things like that. However, on my computer, it says...
  4. Wrong Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can’t verify account, used the wrong email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t verify account, used the wrong email: Hello! I have been having some issues with my ACER laptop and to fix it I would have to restart but just recently found out I used the incorrect email a totals strangers email to be exact from when I first was setting up my laptop which I didnt know until I had to verify...
  6. Wrong Email Address used in Windows Mail App

Wrong Email Address used in Windows Mail App: I added two gmail email address to Window App within the last week. When I reply to messages in these accounts it picks up the sender address from a third gmail account. This doesn't happen with comcast or outlook addresses being used in the app. Any suggestions?...
  7. Wrong email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email: When i made a account I made mistake on one of the letters,I made one a c insteade of a s. Now when getting sent a code I can't get it. Is ther a way to change to the correct letter in the email?...
  8. Wrong email used at MS Store

Wrong email used at MS Store: I was logged in with the wrong email when I purchased an app, now my correct account (with active devices) cannot access the purchase. As I write this I am thinking the Return process might just as well be a decent solution. If an easier solution exists please do post....
  9. wrong email.

in Windows 10 Customization
    wrong email.: apparently I put thr wrong email in win I set up my computer or mic account and I cant get any help with fixing it .its what even shows on my laptop I don't understand why I cant get any help with this...
  10. Wrong email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong email: Hello , when I was setting up my new laptop I created my administrator account with a wrong email ... what can I do to change it to the right email ? Thank you . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-email/7d33dc50-ef16-4c01-8200-f5208e697021"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. used the wrong email