Windows 10: Useful CMD commands (administrator)

Discus and support Useful CMD commands (administrator) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Please send me all the CMD commands required for leptop and what role does CMD have in my order. I'm mentioning that on leptop I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Useful CMD commands (administrator)

Hello,

Please send me all the CMD commands required for leptop and what role does CMD have in my order. I'm mentioning that on leptop I installed Windows 10 Home version 1809
    Thank you!
    A wonderful day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 7, 2018
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Useful CMD commands (administrator)

Using an Administrator: Command Prompt window in Windows 10 - Must Be Administrator Error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

You may answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

- Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

- Does this issue occur only when you run the netsh command?

- Is the PC connected to any Domain Network?

You may try these steps to open Command Prompt in admin mode and see if that makes any difference:

Step 1:

Click Start, type CMD and then simultaneously press Ctrl + Shift + Enter keys to open CMD in admin mode.

Step 2:

- Press Windows key + X and select Command prompt (Admin).

- Click the Yes button when you see the UAC prompt to run Command Prompt as administrator.

Step 3:

- Press Windows key + Letter E together to open the Windows Explorer window.

- Navigate to Windows folder and then open up System 32 folder.

- Locate the file named CMD, right-click on it, and then click Run as administrator option.

- Click the Yes button when you see the UAC prompt to run Command Prompt as administrator.

Step 4:

You can also try this command on default user admin.

- Click Start, type cmd in the Start Search box, and then press Enter.

- Note: If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or provide confirmation.

- In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.

- When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

- At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

Sign out for the current user profile and sign in to the Default administrator account to see if that makes any difference.

Note: Disable the default administrator, once the troubleshooting is done. You can do that by going to the command prompt in admin mode and at the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: no, and then press Enter.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Useful CMD commands (administrator)

1. Useful CMD commands (administrator) - Similar Threads - Useful CMD commands

2. CMD command meaning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD command meaning: Can someone please tell me what does this command mean?: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} submitted by /u/YanukiY [link] [comments]...
  3. Cannot use command route in CMD

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot use command route in CMD: Cannot use command route in CMD C:\Users\User>route print =========================================================================== Interface List 11...98 fa 9b 9a 0b b8 ......Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller #2 5...12 63 c8 3e 69 29 ......Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct...
  4. How to sync MDM using cmd command

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to sync MDM using cmd command: Hi i would like to know how can i sync polices between computer and mdm server using cmd command as the picture show " sync " button [ATTACH] it appears that this button related to " system32\deviceenroller.exe " file according to these two articles...
  5. cmd administrator

cmd administrator: How can I execute .bat file in administrator mode without need to run it as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-administrator/091018b3-b3d9-4d3d-9c09-fdc591e46b90
  6. CMD as Administrator

CMD as Administrator: After my latest Windows Update, I had many issues with my HD settings and some software that no longer functioned. One particular application would not work and notified me that my Windows "Shadow" file was full. I attempted to fix this but found I could not get CMD with...
  7. Open OSK using cmd in administration mode

Open OSK using cmd in administration mode: All I have to do is to open OSK using administration account in cmd and for that I need to turn it to standard user . So that's why I wan to run cmd as standard user in administration cmd ....
  8. Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most useful CMD Commands for IT Technicians: I would like to learn the most useful CMD/Powershell commands to help me diagnose problems, can anyone recommend me any books or links to pdf that I could print and use Thanks 122140
  9. need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file

need to run a cmd command as administrator within batch file: Hey, Probable pretty easy for some of you but after a bit of googling I can't quite figure it out. I need to run a command within CMD as administrator within a batch file which then users can just run. Any ideas would be great. Dan...
  10. Affinity Command in CMD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Affinity Command in CMD: In past Windows OS's , I was always able to change the CPU affinity with a simple line in a .bat file. Code: start /affinity # program.exe[/quote] # depends on which CPUs you want to run the program with. Now, in Windows 10, this command does not work. I've tried with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. net user adminsitrator comand