Windows 10: useful key binds

Discus and support useful key binds in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; BOOT: f2* and f12sign in: none currentlyin windows: ctrl alt delete, win + r , alt + tab some others im to lazy to list* this is pretty good because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by someone-who-, Jun 17, 2021.

1. useful key binds

BOOT: f2* and f12sign in: none currentlyin windows: ctrl alt delete, win + r , alt + tab some others im to lazy to list* this is pretty good because it goes into boot menu witch if the manufacture hasn't removed it looking at you kogan or given it a custom one im looking at you hp can be used to do many things such as a password on turn on for extra security and some other miscolous i cant spell miscolous and auto correct isnt helping settings WARNING dont mess with this if you dont know what your doing

:)

someone-who-, Jun 17, 2021
  2. wtf8269 Win User

HL2 Key Binding

Does anybody know if it's possible to bind more than one key to a single command? I'd like to bind a keyboard key in addition to the left mouse button to fire. This way I can program a macro for my G15 to throw a grenade, take out the gravity gun, pick up the grenade, and throw the grenade all with the push of one key.

wtf8269, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Bind a keystroke to a key

Hello,

Binding a keystroke to a key is currently unavailable. However, we suggest that you post your comments and suggestions to
    Windows Feedback. To do that, just click Start menu then type
    Windows Feedback and sign in with your Microsoft account.

We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Jun 17, 2021
  4. useful key binds

Windows Key Bindings

Hi Hampton,

This concern happens when an application was set with a shortcut key to open. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the application that tend to open when pressing the Ctrl
      + B shortcut key.
    • Click on Properties.
    • A new window will pop up. Under Shortcut tab, look for
      Shortcut key:
      . Clear it by pressing Backspace or
      Delete
      button. Click on Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

useful key binds

1. useful key binds - Similar Threads - useful key binds

2. Faulty Key binds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Key binds: Hi,Suddenly as i was typing three of my key binds q, w, and e stopped responding. As i looked for ways to fix it like updating my keyboard drivers, the key binds came back to life and i was able to type for a very short period of time. From then they have not worked and a day...
  3. Faulty Key binds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty Key binds: Hi,Suddenly as i was typing three of my key binds q, w, and e stopped responding. As i looked for ways to fix it like updating my keyboard drivers, the key binds came back to life and i was able to type for a very short period of time. From then they have not worked and a day...
  4. Key binds suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Key binds suddenly stopped working: A few days ago I noticed that I was no longer able to use the following key binds: CTRL + 2, CTRL + 3, and CTRL + 4. All other key binds work perfectly fine except for those three...
  5. Shortcut key binding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut key binding...: I've already used "CTRL + Alt + P" for other supposed for A thing but I uninstalled it. Now I want to bind the same key combination CTRL + Alt + P for other supposed for B thing. But Win doesn't allowing me to do it.Any ideas around it?I also don't know where to categories...
  6. Shortcut key binding...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut key binding...: I've already used "CTRL + Alt + P" for other supposed for A thing but I uninstalled it. Now I want to bind the same key combination CTRL + Alt + P for other supposed for B thing. But Win doesn't allowing me to do it.Any ideas around it?I also don't know where to categories...
  7. Binding key to multiple keystrokes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Binding key to multiple keystrokes: Hi, Need to bind a specific key to send to input multiple keys. For ex: If user hits y the OS receives 123, if user hits n the OS receives 321. Utils like AutoHotKey could do it but I am curious if this can be done on the OS level. If not, could a looping PowerShell script...
  8. Creating Custom Key-Bindings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating Custom Key-Bindings: I'm looking for resources to learn how to configure custom key-combinations for common actions. For example, configuring F4 to save-and-exit currently open window (or atleast, close the window). I'd appreciate any help/advice in this regard. submitted by /u/CRTejaswi...
  9. Key bindings messed up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key bindings messed up: I had a xbox controller connected to my computer when I installed Fallout 76. Now, my keybindings for the WASD keys have been switched with the arrow keys. Anyone know where I need to go, to switch them back? I tried under the language settings but it did nothing, even when I...
  10. How to re-bind lock screen key bind

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to re-bind lock screen key bind: The default keybind for lock screen is Meta+L. I am running a VM with i3wm inside of it, and I need Meta+L to select the container to the left. If I want to ever do that, my laptop host will lock the screen. How can I change that keybind, so that I can use Meta+L inside my...