Windows 10: useing windows 10 and all the time when trying to use e-mail or internet opo ups keep...

Discus and support useing windows 10 and all the time when trying to use e-mail or internet opo ups keep... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to stop pop-ups... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DwightSchauer, Sep 5, 2018.

1. useing windows 10 and all the time when trying to use e-mail or internet opo ups keep...

How to stop pop-ups

:)

DwightSchauer, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Sep 5, 2018
  4. useing windows 10 and all the time when trying to use e-mail or internet opo ups keep...

Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

useing windows 10 and all the time when trying to use e-mail or internet opo ups keep...

1. useing windows 10 and all the time when trying to use e-mail or internet opo ups keep... - Similar Threads - useing trying mail

2. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  3. I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was using windows 10 e-mail. I lost all of my contacts.: I am using windows 10 e-mail.While using the e-mail a pop up window appeared asking if I wanted to share my contacts.I answered NO. Immediately my contact list disappeared and did not return. My people icon alsowould not open. A note on the pop up said that this could be...
  4. Help to retrieve use of windows live e mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help to retrieve use of windows live e mail: I currently do not have use of windows live mail. I cannot send/recieve msg. It is showing an address book that I lost and never able to recovered over a year ago. It does not show address book I subsequently created after losing the first one. Any assistance would be greatly...
  5. Windows 10 mail don't use all the paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 mail don't use all the paper: Hi all, When printing from Windows 10 mail I'm having an issue with the print result. The previews seems fine with right margins and all the text as it should be but in the reult i have the print of the email using only 1/4 of the A4 paper. This printing only from there,...
  6. Computer keeps using up battery when not in use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer keeps using up battery when not in use: My computer has been running very hot and has gotten very loud via fan for months now. Sometimes when I am not even using it it gets very hot and very loud and I find it completely off without battery after a while. Are there some apps that keep going on in the background...
  7. Internet E-mail pop-up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet E-mail pop-up: In the last 3 days I have started getting this popup every few seconds i've blacked out my personal e-mail on my gmail account that I have had on this computer for at least 5 years I use Outlook 2013. I am not receiving or able to send any email on this computer but am able...
  8. Microsoft keeps using my old e-mail adress for verification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft keeps using my old e-mail adress for verification: Hi, I recently added new e-mail address A to my MS account and removed the old one B. However, whenever I need to enter a verification code in order to change various settings of my account, it says that the code will be sent to my old email B. Two issues here: 1 How...
  9. delete old not used e mail names

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete old not used e mail names: how do I delete old names from name list-not used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-old-not-used-e-mail-names/dce341a0-048e-4b87-8a1a-9a335f06a418
  10. opo ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    opo ups: running windows 10 and chrome,, regardless of what i've tried, i can't suppress pop ups from the following two sites only www.floridatoday.com www.fitindian.com anyone have any ideas,,thanx...