Windows 10: Useless community

Discus and support Useless community in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wonder why u ever started this community since all of ur solutions are running check, dism, troubeshotroubl and etc .... And all of this are uslesus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amir Atabak Rad, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Useless community

I wonder why u ever started this community since all of ur solutions are running check, dism, troubeshotroubl and etc .... And all of this are uslesus for most bugy os ever made!

I think You don't know anything about softwears

:)

Amir Atabak Rad, Dec 28, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Communication Problem

Hello David,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience.

At this point, I suggest you to check if restoring the system to an earlier point of time helps to resolve the issue.

To check if there is any Restore Point already created, follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select System.

• In the left pane, click on System Protection.

• Select the option to system restore > next. It will show all restore points already created.

If it does exist, then take help of the steps provided in the below link to restore from a System Restore point.

Ref:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

Kindly keep us posted for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Useless community

Unable to communicate with cortana : Windows 10

Hi Allan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Useless community

1. Useless community - Similar Threads - Useless community

2. How to repair useless desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repair useless desktop: My Lenovo M900sff is now un-usable after a windows update last Thursday evening. I have tried to trace the problem with no success. So I have now downloaded the Microsoft media creation tool and got similar results to other posts on the Internet. The screen stays blue...
  3. How to repair useless desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to repair useless desktop: My Lenovo M900sff is now un-usable after a windows update last Thursday evening. I have tried to trace the problem with no success. So I have now downloaded the Microsoft media creation tool and got similar results to other posts on the Internet. The screen stays blue...
  4. How to repair useless desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 made my laptop virtually useless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 made my laptop virtually useless: I can't even access my settings at all after the Windows 11 update. Nothing opens except a few apps and I really need to access my settings.How does one restore Windows 10 when they can't access their settings at all.* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Windows 11 made my laptop virtually useless

Windows 11 made my laptop virtually useless: I can't even access my settings at all after the Windows 11 update. Nothing opens except a few apps and I really need to access my settings.How does one restore Windows 10 when they can't access their settings at all.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. How do I get out of read only? Right now my account is useless.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of read only? Right now my account is useless.: I have had an office 365 account for a number of years and it’s always been easy to update with the new subscription. This time, my files are locked in ready only which makes the account useless to me. Please help....
  8. How do I get out of read only? Right now my account is useless.

How do I get out of read only? Right now my account is useless.: I have had an office 365 account for a number of years and it’s always been easy to update with the new subscription. This time, my files are locked in ready only which makes the account useless to me. Please help....
  9. How do I get out of read only? Right now my account is useless.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Lost dongle, what to do with the useless mouse & keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost dongle, what to do with the useless mouse & keyboard: HelloMicrosoft mouse and USB transceiver are paired and will only work with each other, therefore since I have lost my dongle there is no further use for my Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop SUK L5V-00004.What's the guideline from Microsoft to care for our environment in these cases...