Windows 10: useless update

Discus and support useless update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why was this update forced on people ? half the websites are blocked all of a sudden. this "new" version is garbage , not user friendly to try to undue... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by peterfreund3, Dec 21, 2020.

1. useless update

why was this update forced on people ? half the websites are blocked all of a sudden. this "new" version is garbage , not user friendly to try to undue all the changes it did . you should just bring back the old explorer version. how do you unblock the internet

:)

peterfreund3, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

useless update

1. useless update - Similar Threads - useless update

2. Some useless "update" mutilated my gpu drivers and ability to connect to my phones hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some useless "update" mutilated my gpu drivers and ability to connect to my phones hotspot.: When will this **** **** company get their **** together? Writing this while i'm waiting for the gpu driver to download over my slow home wifi so i can fix the drivers that some useless "update" mutilated because **** decided that Windows should no longer be able to connect...
  3. Some useless "update" mutilated my gpu drivers and ability to connect to my phones hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some useless "update" mutilated my gpu drivers and ability to connect to my phones hotspot.: When will this **** **** company get their **** together? Writing this while i'm waiting for the gpu driver to download over my slow home wifi so i can fix the drivers that some useless "update" mutilated because **** decided that Windows should no longer be able to connect...
  4. Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates: I am a manager at a medium sized storage facility. On occasion, we have to evict some folks. So, it is very important that we are able to remotely login to our system on a PC, which runs an entire suite of security oriented applications. Over the last few months we have been...
  5. Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates: I am a manager at a medium sized storage facility. On occasion, we have to evict some folks. So, it is very important that we are able to remotely login to our system on a PC, which runs an entire suite of security oriented applications. Over the last few months we have been...
  6. Please tell my how I can stop these broken, useless and pointless updates

7. M/S Jigsaw pieces are so tiny they make playing the games useless. Why do updates do so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M/S Jigsaw pieces are so tiny they make playing the games useless. Why do updates do so...: Fix the problem with Jigsaw!! Your latest update stuffed it up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-jigsaw-pieces-are-so-tiny-they-make-playing-the/2f74ed1b-e7a4-482c-9f16-5d177917207b
  8. M/S Jigsaw pieces are so tiny they make playing the games useless. Why do updates do so...

M/S Jigsaw pieces are so tiny they make playing the games useless. Why do updates do so...: Fix the problem with Jigsaw!! Your latest update stuffed it up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-jigsaw-pieces-are-so-tiny-they-make-playing-the/2f74ed1b-e7a4-482c-9f16-5d177917207b
  9. Windows 11 is so useless who the hell made such kind of os...after updating to window 11 my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 is so useless who the hell made such kind of os...after updating to window 11 my...: Windows 11 is so useless who the hell made such kind of os...after updating to window 11 my file explorer also became so diffrent and useless...
  10. Windows 11 is so useless who the hell made such kind of os...after updating to window 11 my...

Windows 11 is so useless who the hell made such kind of os...after updating to window 11 my...: Windows 11 is so useless who the hell made such kind of os...after updating to window 11 my file explorer also became so diffrent and useless...