Windows 10: USER ACCOUNT ADMIN PERMISSIONS

Discus and support USER ACCOUNT ADMIN PERMISSIONS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HI, I HAVE BEEN HACKED BADLY AND THE HACKER HAS CHANGED USER ACCOUNT ADMIN PERMISIONS BLOCKING ME FROM HAVING ADMIN ACCESS AND EVEN MY TROUBLESHOOTER... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AJ&B, May 8, 2021.

1. AJ&B Win User

USER ACCOUNT ADMIN PERMISSIONS

HI, I HAVE BEEN HACKED BADLY AND THE HACKER HAS CHANGED USER ACCOUNT ADMIN PERMISIONS BLOCKING ME FROM HAVING ADMIN ACCESS AND EVEN MY TROUBLESHOOTER IS UNACCESSABLE NOW AS I DONT HAVE PERMISSION TO FIX ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH IM THE OWNER AND SOLE USER OF THIS LAPTOP SINCE I BOUGHT IT NEW I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE ONLY WAY TO TRULY GET HACKER OUT OF COMPUTER COMPLETLEY IS TO WIPE ENTIRE HARDDRIVE IS THIS REALLY THE ONLY WAY????:- ?

:)

AJ&B, May 8, 2021

2. Win7 User Admin permissions broken

Basically it's an administrative user not the root admin , I don't know what it went wrong with settings and i forogot , but the permissions for it account were messed and now it cannot delete/edit sometimes stuff that came from rar or downloader or even installs, plus cannot uninstal most of programs , it's only possible with root admin (hidden), is there a way to restore these privilegies.

Also the error points "You need administrative privilegies from Administrators/[Nickname] "
    BUT I AM THE DAMN USER !!!!

It's not my PC so i really don't want to dig it up from scratch.

The PC has RAID0 so basically im not going to go over that again with a reinstall/reformat. ... takes time.

RuskiSnajper, May 8, 2021
  3. admin and user account in laptop

The problem is that my system has only one account that too is user account with no administrative permission, the way you suggested it will require admin account.

Now how can i make a new admin account or make that existing user account as the admin .

sachinagrawal2, May 8, 2021
  4. Raner Win User

My admin account switched to a user account!

My account may have gotten corrupt in the update, Don't know for sure.
    I do know this, This mess is way above my paygrade...LOL...
    I really need some help to try to fix this issue.
    The attachments can explain far better than me trying type what exactly is going on.
    All I can say it's looks pretty darn complicated to me.
    I hoping it looks worse than it is.

USER ACCOUNT ADMIN PERMISSIONS [​IMG]

I think the simplest way to address this is to make my account an administrator again.
    If it can be done, I'm going to need a step by step on how to do it.
    Let me know what you all think...Thanks...

Raner, May 8, 2021
Thema:

1. USER ACCOUNT ADMIN PERMISSIONS - Similar Threads - USER ACCOUNT ADMIN

2. Unable to create a new user admin account without current admin permissions

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to create a new user admin account without current admin permissions: I am trying to create an admin account for myself a work. I am currently using an old account from a previous employee as all other accounts are password protected. I nor my employers have the passwords for any of these accounts. The password protected accounts are admin...
  3. the admin account’s permissions are broken.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the admin account’s permissions are broken.: on my PC this is by the way the same admin account from my last PC that is tied to my Microsoft account. The reason i know this is in fact the problem is i am trying to get Battle.net the application to run it gets stuck on the log in and fails to load regardless of having...
  4. the admin account’s permissions are broken.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the admin account’s permissions are broken.: on my PC this is by the way the same admin account from my last PC that is tied to my Microsoft account. The reason i know this is in fact the problem is i am trying to get Battle.net the application to run it gets stuck on the log in and fails to load regardless of having...
  5. Admin account that does not have admin permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin account that does not have admin permissions: My Windows 10 account is an administrator account. Lately when I try to update an app or install a new app, I am prompted that the action cannot be done without administrator permissions. Um, doesn't an administrator account have administrator permissions? This is getting...
  6. Admin account that does not have admin permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin account that does not have admin permissions: My Windows 10 account is an administrator account. Lately when I try to update an app or install a new app, I am prompted that the action cannot be done without administrator permissions. Um, doesn't an administrator account have administrator permissions? This is getting...
  7. User account permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account permission: I was just on with Adobe customer support for over 6 hours to troubleshoot why an Adobe Photomerge feature does not work on my machine. While they made me update everything in Windows and my video driver, nothing helped. Finally, the customer service person asked if they...
  8. Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.: Windows 10 20h2 Im going nuts with this new level of protection. Turned the Uac to the lowest, still im having windows pooping all the time asking for permissions sometimes applications that cant do some actions unless im as admin or copying files to specific folders, its...
  9. User account permissions...

User account permissions...: Purchased a new PC - ran the initial setup routines and set myself as (sole) user. Also set with NO password/local account... However, when I right-click-run-as-administrator an exe file or shortcut to run a programme I always recieve a pop-up asking if I want to make...
  10. User permissions incorrect (corrupted?) for admin account?

User permissions incorrect (corrupted?) for admin account?: I have a machine I have had for a few years and has been working fine. Suddenly a couple days ago Dropbox gave me an error that it couldn't start and said the error was 'usually because of a permissions error'. Since then, Photoshop will not start, saying it doesn't have...