Windows 10: User Account blocks game for my protection?

Discus and support User Account blocks game for my protection? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to install a program but user account control wont be install Lego Digital Designer. I have already deactivated it and i am the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nocruoro, May 2, 2020.

1. nocruoro Win User

User Account blocks game for my protection?

Trying to install a program but user account control wont be install Lego Digital Designer. I have already deactivated it and i am the only administrator on this pc. Is there a safe way to force install this game?

User Account blocks game for my protection? [​IMG]

it is turned off

User Account blocks game for my protection? [​IMG]

looks like a found a alternate installer that work but how do i avoid this issue and copying basic pictures?

:)

nocruoro, May 2, 2020

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 2, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 2, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

How to I add an application to "Blocked apps & games" section of Microsoft Account, Family tab

Hi,

Blocking third-party browsers is an automatic side-effect of turning on the
    Block inappropriate websites
    feature. To turn this feature on, follow these steps:

• Login using the parent account of your Microsoft family
      here
    • Select your child's account.
    • Click Web browsing from the left pane, under Recent activity.
    • Switch Block inappropriate websites to On. The following description will appear:
      “To protect your child, we’ve only given them access to Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. All other commonly used browsers are blocked. If you want your child to have access to other browsers, go to Apps & games page under Blocked apps."

After following these steps, all browsers except for Edge and Internet Explorer are automatically blocked.

Let us know if you have any other concerns about Microsoft Family.

Yolvi Ell, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. User Account blocks game for my protection? - Similar Threads - User Account blocks

2. School account is blocking virus and threat protection on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    School account is blocking virus and threat protection on my pc: i logged into Microsoft teams with my school account on my home computer and I can't use the virus and threat protection at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-account-is-blocking-virus-and-threat/52750416-da4f-4bbb-95a3-5b08dd0eef73
  3. This app has been blocked for your protection User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app has been blocked for your protection User Account Control: Hello to everybody,Every time I insert a disc on DVD/WR driver E I cannot run an app because is blocked by an administrator. Can you help me unlock that app ?Thank you,Morgan...
  4. This app has been blocked for your protection User Account Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app has been blocked for your protection User Account Control: Hello to everybody,Every time I insert a disc on DVD/WR driver E I cannot run an app because is blocked by an administrator. Can you help me unlock that app ?Thank you,Morgan...
  5. This app has been blocked for your protection User Account Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Ransomware Protection in Windows 10 Blocked My Game

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomware Protection in Windows 10 Blocked My Game: Ransomware protection in Windows Defender all of a sudden decides that the .exe file for one of my games is a low threat and has blocked it from running and I can't play this particular game. I've been playing this game on and off for the past 8 years without a problem and...
  7. App is blocked for my protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    App is blocked for my protection: I have a DVD of drivers for my desktop computer I have just completed a clean reinstall from disk of windows 10 pro I try to run the driver installation exe I get the message "an administrator has blocked you from running this app for more information contact the...
  8. User Account blocks game for my protection?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Account blocks game for my protection?: Trying to install a program but user account control wont be install Lego Digital Designer. I have already deactivated it and i am the only administrator on this pc. Is there a safe way to force install this game? [img] it is turned off [img] looks like a found a...
  9. User Account Control "This app has been blocked for your protection"

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Control "This app has been blocked for your protection": This is the message I am getting when I try to open an old Calendar Creator program I've been using for years. I still need to use it, but now I am unable to access it. I tried changing the User Control settings, applied the new settings which were to allow everything,...
  10. Block User on your account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Block User on your account: To Whom May Concern, I am having trouble with my wifi. It seems I have some one who is lagging onto my wifi connection. Could someone help me understand how I can block this person from getting onto my router? I have gone into windows defender and put a stop to all...