Windows 10: USER ACCOUNT CONTOL

Discus and support USER ACCOUNT CONTOL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HOW CHANGE TO DEACTIVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-contol/da6896ce-ef5a-4825-b167-9406d8ba07a8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by {saebani}, Mar 20, 2019.

1. {saebani} Win User

USER ACCOUNT CONTOL

HOW CHANGE TO DEACTIVE

:)

{saebani}, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    I can't rename my user account

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    If you are using local account, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the user name.

Please follow the steps to rename the user account in Windows 10.

a. In the search box, type user accounts and click on User Accounts.

b. Click on “Change your account name”

c. If it’s prompting for password please enter and click on Yes. If you do not have password click on Yes.

d. Enter the new user name.

e. Click on change name.

If you face any more issues while working with Windows do post on Microsoft Community Forum.

Arul_D, Mar 20, 2019
  4. USER ACCOUNT CONTOL

Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

USER ACCOUNT CONTOL

1. USER ACCOUNT CONTOL - Similar Threads - USER ACCOUNT CONTOL

2. User Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Accounts: Yesterday I found that my PC was taking longer to restart than normal and I noticed at the bottom left of my screen that there were now 2 user accounts - My normal one and a new Administrator account that was never there before.I am the only one that uses my PC and I have...
  3. UAC contol shows no Yes

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC contol shows no Yes: I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using the Lusrmgr but it is Windows Home Version.Tried Recovery and Safe Mode but there is no Administrator active.The Net User...
  4. UAC contol shows no Yes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC contol shows no Yes: I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using the Lusrmgr but it is Windows Home Version.Tried Recovery and Safe Mode but there is no Administrator active.The Net User...
  5. UAC contol shows no Yes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. user account contoll

user account contoll: so i don't know what i did but if the user account control have to pop up it is just all grey and i can't press anything, after a fiew seconds it gives me a systemfile error please help me...
  7. contoller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contoller: my controller for xbox one wont connect to my pc when i plug it in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contoller/07d0ae02-4dcf-4ac7-b59e-6a9b9a750205
  8. Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Racing Games Contollers Windows 10: I have an external steering wheel as well as gas/break petals USB. Windows 10 recognizes them. Do one of the MS racing games let me use them? Last used with XP. Thanks!...
  9. Account Contol pop up

Account Contol pop up: I am trying to update my SIMS 4 game and I keep getting this message: "Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If you'd like to allow Origin to download content to your computer, select "Retry" below. When prompted, grant permission within the User...
  10. CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services: Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are: Sensor Service Sensor Data Service...