Windows 10: User Account Control Issues Windows 10

Discus and support User Account Control Issues Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why, when I am the only administrator, do I receive Account Control popup messages indicating that Administrator Approval is required and then it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by paynegal, Mar 12, 2019.

1. paynegal Win User

User Account Control Issues Windows 10

Why, when I am the only administrator, do I receive Account Control popup messages indicating that Administrator Approval is required and then it will not let me perform the action, even though I AM the only administrator? How do I fix this? I have to say, Windows (Microsoft) is becoming less and less user friendly and it seems they are taking control away from the users/administrators. Not cool.

:)

paynegal, Mar 12, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown User Account Control Issues Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Mar 12, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

User Account Control Issues Windows 10

1. User Account Control Issues Windows 10 - Similar Threads - User Account Control

2. User account control settings issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account control settings issue.: Hey i was trying to anable "yes" so i can allow apps to make Chances to my computer. But when i go to user account control settings for that reason, the "will you allow this app" thing shows up and the only option i have is "No"....
  3. User account control settings issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User account control settings issue.: Hey i was trying to anable "yes" so i can allow apps to make Chances to my computer. But when i go to user account control settings for that reason, the "will you allow this app" thing shows up and the only option i have is "No"....
  4. User account control settings issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 - user account control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - user account control: user account control is preventing auslogics duplicate file finder from running. How do I disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-user-account-control/04ed8b1d-03a0-43c6-9efb-1fe6af94907e
  6. Windows 10 - user account control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - user account control: user account control is preventing auslogics duplicate file finder from running. How do I disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-user-account-control/04ed8b1d-03a0-43c6-9efb-1fe6af94907e
  7. User Account Control - Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Account Control - Windows 10: Every time we open some programs, specifically Sage Accounting, we must grant the app permission to make changes to the computer -- which is apparently what happens when it updates the financial information in the program. How can I set it up so that this one program is...
  8. User Account Control issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Account Control issue: I used to be asked to authenticate(by password, PIN or Windows Hello) an action requiring admin rights eventhough I was logged in with administrator account but after some change to registry, I am not being asked to authenticate such admin level actions like installing a new...
  9. Ambushed by User Account Control Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ambushed by User Account Control Issue: Hi I've been researching this Forum on this problem, but I could not see whether or not there is a solution to the case. See SIMILAR threads but all seems not the same about the path to find a solution... Every time I try to open some certain non-Microsoft programs and...
  10. Advance user account control issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Advance user account control issue: i forgot my win 10 pw. i am able to login as a guest account but unable to make changes or open other applications cause its restricting as not as Admin. suggesting me to sign in as admin. need advice. these are the things i did to resolve this issue: 1) win + R type:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user account control windows 10 issues

2. can there be duel administrators windows 10 account