Windows 10: User Account Control, missing YES box

Discus and support User Account Control, missing YES box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to get my Gmail off of my windows 10 profile and add my outlook email because I am using the new Xbox game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ethan24579, Sep 11, 2021.

1. User Account Control, missing YES box

Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to get my Gmail off of my windows 10 profile and add my outlook email because I am using the new Xbox game pass app for PC and it keeps popping up with a notification that I am using 2 different accounts. I have tried to remove the Gmail as my alias on the managing account page on Microsoft, but it will not let me remove it without adding a new email and making that the primary or admin account for this PC. But when I go to add my already existing Outlook email, it says "that domain is already taken, please select a new one."So I am not able to remov

:)

Ethan24579, Sep 11, 2021

2. User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Sep 11, 2021
  3. User Account Control, missing YES box

Unable to Turn On User Account Control

Hi Nicky,

User Account Control (UAC) is a feature that was designed to prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest
    that you follow these steps to enable the User Account Control (UAC):

• Click on Start.
    • Type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Security and Maintenance.
    • On the left pane, click on Change User Account Control settings.
    • The Slider should be set to the 3rd option from the bottom.
    • Click on OK button.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

User Account Control, missing YES box

1. User Account Control, missing YES box - Similar Threads - User Account Control

2. User Account Control without a Yes Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control without a Yes Icon: HI there,I am having a problem with my windows 11 which does not allow me to install any software on it as it keeps alerting a user account control without a Yes option, and will not allow show any other user profile especially the admin profile where I can login as an admin...
  3. User Account Control without a Yes Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Control without a Yes Icon: HI there,I am having a problem with my windows 11 which does not allow me to install any software on it as it keeps alerting a user account control without a Yes option, and will not allow show any other user profile especially the admin profile where I can login as an admin...
  4. Yes button is disabled in UAC User Account Control In Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yes button is disabled in UAC User Account Control In Win 11: Every time I want to use the option to control my computer the NO option comes up.How do I cure this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yes-button-is-disabled-in-uac-user-account-control/be21c9b4-4fe5-43f5-8c92-6fefbbf72f33
  5. Yes button is disabled in UAC User Account Control In Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yes button is disabled in UAC User Account Control In Win 11: Every time I want to use the option to control my computer the NO option comes up.How do I cure this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yes-button-is-disabled-in-uac-user-account-control/be21c9b4-4fe5-43f5-8c92-6fefbbf72f33
  6. Users Account Control.Cannot open any APP as the "yes" sign is missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users Account Control.Cannot open any APP as the "yes" sign is missing: Windows Version number:Microsoft Windows Home 10:32 bit -X -64 processor.OS Build. 10.0:18363.836. Problem: " Do you want to allow this App to make changes to your device". There is the only the sign of- NO.Yes sign is missing" 1) I am not shown as administrator in my...
  7. Users Account Control.Cannot open any APP as the "yes" sign is missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Users Account Control.Cannot open any APP as the "yes" sign is missing: Windows Version number:Microsoft Windows Home 10:32 bit -X -64 processor.OS Build. 10.0:18363.836. Problem: " Do you want to allow this App to make changes to your device". There is the only the sign of- NO.Yes sign is missing" 1) I am not shown as administrator in my...
  8. User Account Control box doesn't show

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Control box doesn't show: When I do something that requires User Account Control, the screen goes grey, showing my desktop background, but the box to click yes or no doesn't actually show. At this point I can't do anything except press ctrl, alt, delete which causes the box to show for a second...
  9. User Account Control dialog missing Yes button

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control dialog missing Yes button: Whenever I need administrator privileges, the UAC dialog that comes up is missing the "Yes" button and only shows a "No" button, so I cannot get to administrator mode. I think this has been the case since I installed the anniversary update. Apparently a similar problem is...
  10. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control: I used to run W7 with a hdd supplemented by a Sandisk 32gb Readycache. It ran automatically on bootup, there was a desktop icon to check up on it. W7 is now running from an ssd and the Sandisk is now with the old 80gb hdd for W10. Every time that W10 gets to desktop, the User...