Windows 10: User Account control pop up

Discus and support User Account control pop up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on my google browser icon in toolbar a UAC pop up ask if I want to let app make changes to computer Yes or No Why? I did not have to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YE632p1i08r, Oct 23, 2020.

1. User Account control pop up

When I click on my google browser icon in toolbar a UAC pop up ask if I want to let app make changes to computer Yes or No Why? I did not have to do this until a few days ago. What is making this happen?​

:)

YE632p1i08r, Oct 23, 2020

2. User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Oct 23, 2020
  3. User Account control pop up

Unable to Turn On User Account Control

Hi Nicky,

User Account Control (UAC) is a feature that was designed to prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest
    that you follow these steps to enable the User Account Control (UAC):

• Click on Start.
    • Type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Security and Maintenance.
    • On the left pane, click on Change User Account Control settings.
    • The Slider should be set to the 3rd option from the bottom.
    • Click on OK button.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

User Account control pop up

1. User Account control pop up - Similar Threads - User Account control

2. User account control is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User account control is not showing up.: UAC or USER ACCOUNT CONTROL is never showing up, when i put admin on something or try to install something new on my pc. why? and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-is-not-showing-up/b12d1d6b-1899-401c-86e1-3371904c5aec
  3. Pop-up User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up User Account Control: Working on DELL desktop, initially with Windows 10 & upgraded to Windows 11 aka NIGHTMARE. I want to go back to W10, but "Reset this PC" will not allow me to. When I click on "Reset PC" A window from User Account Control pops up. I enter my password from Microsoft or dell and...
  4. Pop-up User Account Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop-up User Account Control: Working on DELL desktop, initially with Windows 10 & upgraded to Windows 11 aka NIGHTMARE. I want to go back to W10, but "Reset this PC" will not allow me to. When I click on "Reset PC" A window from User Account Control pops up. I enter my password from Microsoft or dell and...
  5. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  6. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User: Hi,I am trying to open Genshin Impact to a Non-Admin user in my computer. I am the Administrator, but I want the application Genshin Impact to be run in another user that I have added in my PC even without me typing the password every time someone opens the application...
  7. Removing User Account Control Pop up for a Non-Admin User

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Password prompt for User account control pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password prompt for User account control pop up: Is it possible to make windows 10 ask for an admin password to install a program in place of just the yes or no options in the user account control popup?...
  9. User Account Controls - pop up screen removal

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Controls - pop up screen removal: Running Windows 10 v.1809 Can anyone advise me please – I’ve spent the last three hours trying to solve my problem, looked at umpteen tutorials but still getting nowhere. Basically I am trying to remove the UAC pop up screen that appears EVERY time I try do run ANYTHING on...
  10. User account control pop-up when running Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account control pop-up when running Google Chrome: I get a message every time I open Chrome. The message asks if I allow it to make changes to my computer. If I check no, it doesn't open. I try changing the notification settings but it always revert back to high security. Am I getting the message because Chrome is not in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no yes when user account control pops out