Windows 10: user account control

Discus and support user account control in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i think someone has made themselves administrator or parental role on my computer is being stalked is there anyway to make sure to remeove them from my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EsoterricEnergy, Oct 29, 2020.

1. user account control

i think someone has made themselves administrator or parental role on my computer is being stalked is there anyway to make sure to remeove them from my operating sywten i evn tried resetting the entire PC it didn't work but they seem to be copying and using a lot of my computers resources from another computer. ?

:)

EsoterricEnergy, Oct 29, 2020

2. User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Oct 29, 2020
  3. user account control

Unable to Turn On User Account Control

Hi Nicky,

User Account Control (UAC) is a feature that was designed to prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest
    that you follow these steps to enable the User Account Control (UAC):

• Click on Start.
    • Type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Security and Maintenance.
    • On the left pane, click on Change User Account Control settings.
    • The Slider should be set to the 3rd option from the bottom.
    • Click on OK button.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

user account control

1. user account control - Similar Threads - user account control

2. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control: Hi Microsoft : First.......I bought a Beelink SEI8 mini pc not the best choice. The UAC is locked. [I contacted Beelink, and they weren't of much help] I get the error message : "Use Administative Account and login to continue". Currently, the OS is stuck on using a pin to...
  3. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Control: Somehow, I got locked out of my User Account. I can't make any changes. Every time I try to make a change, it asks if I want to make any changes. And the only button available is NO. I'm using Windows 10 / 64-bit. Thanks, Gary S. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. User Account Control

User Account Control: admin permission has been lost and I can't install anything without this. The user account control only has the option NO when asked do you want to allow changes to this device. There is no yes option....
  5. User account Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User account Control: I have changed the user account control to never notify yet I still get a message that the administrator has blocked me from installing anything when I try to run something. I am the administrator and I really do want to install this on my laptop, how do I do this?...
  6. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    User Account Control: I downloaded a program for a company I will be working for online. When I click on the desktop icon, it continues to give me the prompt, "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I've already answered "Yes" but it keeps asking me every time I click on...
  7. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Control: After I recently updated my Windows and ever since that update I keep getting the attached notification as soon as my computer boots up. I have attached two images of the question that comes up in a box called User Account Control. Once it comes up I say no and it goes away...
  8. USER ACCOUNT CONTROL

USER ACCOUNT CONTROL: HOW DO I TURN THIS ON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control/1c59e94e-94c0-4bea-87b2-278a19c4b17d
  9. User Account Control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    User Account Control: OK, what did I do wrong? I cant troubleshoot because something is wrong with THAT! Disclosure....I've not been able to download Win10 update because of low disk space though I've tried everything. So far, that hadn't really been a problem Now This!! Anyone? [ATTACH]...
  10. User Account Control

in Windows 10 Support
    User Account Control: I used to run W7 with a hdd supplemented by a Sandisk 32gb Readycache. It ran automatically on bootup, there was a desktop icon to check up on it. W7 is now running from an ssd and the Sandisk is now with the old 80gb hdd for W10. Every time that W10 gets to desktop, the User...