Windows 10: User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

Discus and support User account disappeared from login screen and control panel in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there,Dell recently replaced motherboard and we were getting " Trusted Platform Module malfunctioned". We logged off from user account and login to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by #Caca, May 17, 2022.

1. #Caca Win User

User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

Hi there,Dell recently replaced motherboard and we were getting " Trusted Platform Module malfunctioned". We logged off from user account and login to admin account and renamed %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewyto%LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy.oldAfter this we restarted the pc so that we can log into user account, but it was not showing on login screen and also in Control panel. The user profile is still there, but we cannot get Desktop folder and files that were save in desktop.The account that disappeared is a domain account, bu

:)

#Caca, May 17, 2022
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, May 17, 2022
  3. Fyreman Win User
    Want to DELETE second User Account at login

Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 PC and I am the only user. My administrator username is "John Doe".
    Recently when I start the PC, I get 2 options for user login-"John Doe", where I click to enter my password and a second option to use a PIN, both have EXACT name "John Doe". The first option asks for a Password- it does not accept any PW I've associated with the account. When selecting the second option, the PIN box appears. I am then able to get to my desktop screen.

I want to do two things: 1) Delete the account that asks for the PW 2) Automatically login and go to my desktop screen. When I go to Control Panel user settings to delete it, there is only ONE account that shows. I've tried at least 6 solutions suggested, none have worked. Probably need step-by-step instructions. Thanks in advance.

Fyreman, May 17, 2022
  4. User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

Control Panel... Devices and Printers content

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

• Do you see that printer in the Device Manager?

Suggest you to login to another user account to check if the issue re-occurs.

You may create a new user account and check if the issue occurs in the new user account.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “User Accounts” and click on “Manage another Account”.

• Click on “Add a new user in PC Settings”. Follow the on screen directions to complete the process.

Once this is done, login to the new user account and check if the issue occurs in the new user account.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 17, 2022
Thema:

User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

1. User account disappeared from login screen and control panel - Similar Threads - User account disappeared

2. Bitlocker is disappeared from the control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker is disappeared from the control panel: I clean installed windows 11 on my windows 10 laptop without deleting windows 10's existing efi,msr and recovery partitions yesterday as I thought they will work same with windows 11. And all worked properly. Also bitlockerdevice encryption worked properly as well. But when I...
  3. User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account disappeared from login screen and control panel: Hi there,Dell recently replaced motherboard and we were getting " Trusted Platform Module malfunctioned". We logged off from user account and login to admin account and renamed...
  4. User account disappeared from login screen and control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User account disappeared from login screen and control panel: Hi there,Dell recently replaced motherboard and we were getting " Trusted Platform Module malfunctioned". We logged off from user account and login to admin account and renamed...
  5. Account disappeared from login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account disappeared from login screen: After creating a new account and handing it administrative rights... the old one which also had administrative rights disappeared from the login screen. Although it has disappeared from the login screen, it is still visible in settings-accounts-other people as administrator...
  6. User logins disappeared from login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User logins disappeared from login screen: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I used to have a couple user accounts for sign in or etcetera, that i added. I then realized it got less. When i checked in the users folder, i realized that a couple sign user sign in had disappeared. I couldn't find it no matter where I looked..I only have...
  7. Control Panel disappeared from 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Control Panel disappeared from 2004?: I can't find it anywhere. submitted by /u/kcMetr0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqhlmq/control_panel_disappeared_from_2004/
  8. Control panel user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control panel user account: I forgot to put a password on and i can't switch into the admin account or delete it so how do i fix it and If I take it to the windows center to let them clean up, will it help?...
  9. user account control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user account control panel: When I try and download an app on Windows 10 Pro the UAC panel only has a 'NO' option. The 'YES' option is missing. Have tried various options listed on internet sites but nothing works to date. Thank you...
  10. Control Panel - User accounts -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control Panel - User accounts -: My user account doesn't provide a "Create a Password Reset Disk" topic, how can I solve this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-user-accounts/51c19f6a-f15b-46cd-a82d-71e1c34e15a7