Windows 10: User account got disabled

Discus and support User account got disabled in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I am log in it say my administrator account got disabled. But I could open in safe mode. What should i do to solve my problem. Please someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gokulnath707, Mar 31, 2020.

1. User account got disabled

When I am log in it say my administrator account got disabled. But I could open in safe mode.

What should i do to solve my problem.

Please someone will help me out.

:)

Gokulnath707, Mar 31, 2020
  2. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 31, 2020
  4. User account got disabled

Deleting Windows 10 user account/profile

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you login to an Administrator account?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you disable the said user account via Command Prompt. Refer to the steps below:

1. Right-click on Start button, select
    Command Prompt (Admin).

2. On the Command Prompt window, type in net user and press
    Enter.

3. A list of user profiles on your computer will appear, if you see the user account you wish to disable then you can type:

net user ExampleUserName /active:no (note the space between the end of the user name and the /) and press
    Enter.

Note: Make sure that you have other accounts available to your computer with Administrator rights before performing this method.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

User account got disabled

1. User account got disabled - Similar Threads - User account got

2. My email and user account on windows got hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My email and user account on windows got hacked: Hi I need help for a issue that i just saw on my pc. My windows user account have an email connected that doesnt belong to me and i checked it, it's from russia im french so it isnt me my initial email diseapeard mine : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the hacker...
  3. User Account got kicked an now cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account got kicked an now cannot login: Hello Microsoft Community,i have a problem regarding a Microsoft Surface Go.I was in the safe mode to test some settings and wanted to restart the device.After the restart the User got disabled with the name Administrator and currently neither i nor do the IT Tema know how to...
  4. User Account got kicked an now cannot login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account got kicked an now cannot login: Hello Microsoft Community,i have a problem regarding a Microsoft Surface Go.I was in the safe mode to test some settings and wanted to restart the device.After the restart the User got disabled with the name Administrator and currently neither i nor do the IT Tema know how to...
  5. Disabling User Account Control Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling User Account Control Settings: I changed Administrator to All Users and I am getting these pop ups. How can I re-introduce Administrative Rights in User Accounts? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-user-account-control-settings/d20b5339-ebe0-42db-b261-310dbc13043f
  6. My user account got wiped off the computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My user account got wiped off the computer: Hi, I'm using a windows 10 laptop. Recently my I tried to make my computer account an administrator by using the "net user administrator /active:yes" command in command prompt. When I restarted the laptop, it displayed the "Hi", "We're getting things ready for you", and the...
  7. Admin and User account disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin and User account disabled: I have a gaming PC with Windows 10 enterprise... I know very little about Computers and have been running windows XP up until two months ago when my PC died on me... Installed some games and one of them wanted access via the Administrator. So, I logged in for the very...
  8. Tile disabled in an Users account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Tile disabled in an Users account: Hi I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 10130 and I updated it. I have created an Users account, and clicking on the Start, I noticed that most of the tiles (including that of the Store (beta)) are not enabled. Why? Thanks Bye 7431
  9. User Account got screwed up...

User Account got screwed up...: So I got curious on how to set up privileges on Windows 10 to my current account and I followed the steps, I really don't know what's gonna happen so I just started to do so, at cmd net user active:yes and created a Guest account. I switched it to guest account and while the...
  10. User account disabled

User account disabled: On the login screen, I see my username and photo. I enter my pin, but then it tells me "This user cannot login because this account is disabled." If I enter my password instead, it tells me the password is wrong. I've tried rebooting into Safe Mode and checking the users (it...