Windows 10: User Account Log Out - Camera Lights Up

Discus and support User Account Log Out - Camera Lights Up in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have 3 User Accounts on my Windows 10 computer. As I switch between the accounts, I notice that as I log out of each account my camera lights up.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sberti, Jan 11, 2016.

1. sberti Win User

User Account Log Out - Camera Lights Up

I have 3 User Accounts on my Windows 10 computer.

As I switch between the accounts, I notice that as I log out of each account my camera lights up. It's just a short 'flash'.

Is my computer taking a picture of me each time I log out, or why does my camera light up? Wondering if this is a security thing, or what?

:)

sberti, Jan 11, 2016

2. Why doesn't the Windows Hello camera app work?

My camera id of me is usually all I need to log in ,--- the camera eye in not lighting up as it use to--what is the problem?

TomCollison, Jan 11, 2016
  3. rippspeed Win User
    N95 8GB questions and issues

the camera keys... but I found out the camera keys only light up when I'm using the camera...

rippspeed, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

User Account Log Out - Camera Lights Up

1. User Account Log Out - Camera Lights Up - Similar Threads - User Account Log

2. Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In: I had a "Guest" account added to my PC that was not password protected, and recently it has become inaccessible. Under Other Users there is no longer a "Guest" account shown for me to remove it. How can I delete it?...
  3. Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In: I had a "Guest" account added to my PC that was not password protected, and recently it has become inaccessible. Under Other Users there is no longer a "Guest" account shown for me to remove it. How can I delete it?...
  4. Local User Account vanished from "Other Users" but still shows up on Log In

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Switching users vs logging out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching users vs logging out?: Hello, i just added my brother to my desktop as a user and wanted to make sure that his background programs aren't running when i am on my account and vice versa. Is making sure that he logs out before i log in/not using the switch accounts option good enough to stop this...
  6. The camera lights up but does not work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The camera lights up but does not work.: My camera on my laptop is not working and I am guessing this has happened since I upgraded to Win 10 but cannot be sure of that. My camera in the device manager shows as "SPCA 2082 PC Camera". When I open the camera app the led light comes on but I have almost blank screen...
  7. User account image at log-on

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account image at log-on: Win10 Pro 21H1 I don't want to see any image/icon mucking up my beautiful log-in screen. I can not, after reading and following dozens of threads, seem to delete it. I have deleted all images in these locations:...
  8. Log out Idle users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Log out Idle users: Hello all, Working with windows 10 here and I am wondering how in the world can I logout users after 2-3 days off being inactive/idle? I have done my research and have come empty handed, no luck with the group policies and I even created a bat file; it worked but did not...
  9. User Profiles vs User Accounts - Phantom Account is Mucking Up Log-In

User Profiles vs User Accounts - Phantom Account is Mucking Up Log-In: Hello, I just upgraded a laptop to Windows 10. I wanted to get rid of the Admin Privileges dialogue boxes and questions - 1 account, always Admin, never prompted about it. I also wanted to get rid of all password prompts and lockscreens. Essentially, I want a laptop I can...
  10. User account log on icons

User account log on icons: Currently in Win10 the user accounts sit near the Windows button in the bottom left position. Is there any as in Win7 display to have these icons residing in the centre of the screen rather than down in the bottom left corner of the screen. 37874