Windows 10: User account missing from log-in screen. The account missing is also the administrator account

Discus and support User account missing from log-in screen. The account missing is also the administrator account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo laptop. I have created 3 user accounts. Two of which are just for storing personal files, one for my sister, one for my mother. The 3rd... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by elledrew, Jul 17, 2020.

1. elledrew Win User

User account missing from log-in screen. The account missing is also the administrator account

I have a Lenovo laptop. I have created 3 user accounts. Two of which are just for storing personal files, one for my sister, one for my mother. The 3rd account I use for work is the administrator account. My sister was saving files on her account last night, and this morning when I went to log-in to my account the administrator account it is not available on the log-in screen.

How do I find this account and log-in please?

:)

elledrew, Jul 17, 2020

2. Main User Account missing, I need to restore

I don't know what I did but the main user account (and another) is missing at the login screen. I managed to create an administrator's account which is visible but I can't see the other user accounts at login or in the user accounts control panel. I've activated and verified that the missing user accounts are active by using net user "username" /active:yes command prompt. The user's folder's are still on the hard drive. Any suggestions?

Werewolf195, Jul 17, 2020
  3. modder Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

more info : when logon screen appear ,user name:administrator (depend os language ) without password --- now you are a super administrator

modder, Jul 17, 2020
  4. iamollie Win User

User account missing from log-in screen. The account missing is also the administrator account

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

1. User account missing from log-in screen. The account missing is also the administrator account - Similar Threads - User account missing

2. Accounts missing on log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts missing on log in screen: All but one account missing from log in screen. The only one available to login to is my sons so I can’t access any administrator privileges. I need to be able to access the other users. I’ve tried running a few different suggestions but since it’s not an admin account I...
  3. Accounts missing on log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accounts missing on log in screen: All but one account missing from log in screen. The only one available to login to is my sons so I can’t access any administrator privileges. I need to be able to access the other users. I’ve tried running a few different suggestions but since it’s not an admin account I...
  4. Missing accounts in log in screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing accounts in log in screen?: My account does not appear on the log in screen when you start up the computer, and I can't seem to get it to come back. I've activated it in the Command Prompt to no avail, I've checked my family's settings and it says that my account "can sign in", but it doesn't show up,...
  5. Missing accounts in log in screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing accounts in log in screen?: My account does not appear on the log in screen when you start up the computer, and I can't seem to get it to come back. I've activated it in the Command Prompt to no avail, I've checked my family's settings and it says that my account "can sign in", but it doesn't show up,...
  6. Missing accounts in log in screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. User account missing from login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account missing from login screen: I cant log in to my main user profile. Previously I had an issue where I was getting notifications saying to set up Windows Hello, although I already had a pin, and when I tried to create a pin, it would ask for my pin to verify identity then the window would just close....
  8. User account missing from login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User account missing from login screen: I cant log in to my main user profile. Previously I had an issue where I was getting notifications saying to set up Windows Hello, although I already had a pin, and when I tried to create a pin, it would ask for my pin to verify identity then the window would just close....
  9. user accounts missing from logon screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    user accounts missing from logon screen: I have several user accounts on my laptop but after updating recently only about half of them now appear on my logon screen.The accounts still show in the users folder and are in the NETUSER list but they don't show in NETPLWIZ box.I have seen articles that suggest this can...
  10. Missing administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing administrator account: Reset Windows. Now only have local accounts. No administrator. * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/missing-administrator-account/d14ca5ed-7b4f-4d32-9423-ff2f8391f114"