Windows 10: user account name removal

Discus and support user account name removal in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a second hand HP laptop which was purchased from a second hand dealers electrical store and it constantly shows downloads going into user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nzscorpion(2), Oct 14, 2019.

1. user account name removal

I am using a second hand HP laptop which was purchased from a second hand dealers electrical store

and it constantly shows downloads going into user file with dollar dealers name.

Q. how do I find where to remove their name and have my own??

:)

nzscorpion(2), Oct 14, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Account name user name

Ok, let's review.
    • Your Microsoft account aliases do not have the len address listed.
    • Your Microsoft account name online is correct.
    • You have a local account on the PC with the len address shown under "Your info".

I'm pretty sure you are signed in to an app with the len address, and is why you are seeing this.

As a test, click on the "Stop signing in to all Microsoft apps automatically" link below to see if that may remove it.

user account name removal [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 14, 2019
  4. user account name removal

Problem With Name of User Account

Hello,

We are sorry for delay in response.

Unfortunately, we cannot edit the Microsoft account ID. However, you can remove the existing account and can create a new on with the name Jennifer.

To remove an account follow the below steps:

• Login to some other account which has administrator privilege.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select Family & other users.
    • Now select the account from the list and click on Remove.
    Note: Take a backup of E-mails from your current account.

Hope this helps.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

user account name removal

1. user account name removal - Similar Threads - user account name

2. Account unknown security identifier removal in group or user names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account unknown security identifier removal in group or user names: Account UnknownS-1-15-3-65536-1888954469-739942743-1668119174-2468466756-4239452838-1296943325-355587736-700089176Does anyone know how to remove this account in group or user names? How this happened was I tried to give my pc user full control, and I hit the checkmark, for...
  3. User account name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account name: Good morning,the workstation I used for a colleague of mine has passed to another. My problem now is to keep order and make the PC recognizable:PC Name: PB1Username: Bern...Account name: ...@gmail.comUsually i share the online account among people of that office, while having...
  4. User account name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User account name: Good morning,the workstation I used for a colleague of mine has passed to another. My problem now is to keep order and make the PC recognizable:PC Name: PB1Username: Bern...Account name: ...@gmail.comUsually i share the online account among people of that office, while having...
  5. User account name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. User name account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User name account: When I set up my new computer I mistyped my user name. I ran the userpasswords2 to update the user name but when i look in file explorer under Users it only has the old name. How do i rename this folder?...
  7. Removing "Forth" User Name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing "Forth" User Name: I am logged into my Microsoft Account as my user account on Windows 10 Pro. However, the name "Forth" keeps appearing in my file paths. For example: C:\Users\forth\Documents How do I change "Forth" so it is my actual name?...
  8. user account name

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    user account name: can I remove the user account only from my pc login screen, and not anywhere else? I tried to install office & update windows 10, but my sign in screen name changed. The email accounts of 2 accounts I have are now on the PC sign in screen. There doesn't seem to be anything...
  9. User account name

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account name: How do I change the user account name of a non-administrator account on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-name/9bb32d57-f261-4420-80b6-229a8e4367c1
  10. Account name user name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account name user name: You don't want to remove the account since it is your only one. Are you able to "Edit name" of your account online like below to change it to what you wanted instead? Change User Name of Account in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials [img]