Windows 10: User account not showing up.

Discus and support User account not showing up. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Previous before update i had all my user account shown up on login screen but now. Only 1 user account is shown. I.e the account with admin privilege.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by emmacute, Jul 15, 2020.

1. emmacute Win User

User account not showing up.

Previous before update i had all my user account shown up on login screen but now.

Only 1 user account is shown. I.e the account with admin privilege.

The other account i had is not shown up.

Nor in login screen. Nor control panel user account. And just so u know im on windows 10. May 2020 update. Update :2004 version.

The account not shown is hcj.

Thiis is what is shown on command prompt.

User account not showing up. [​IMG]User account not showing up. [​IMG]

:)

emmacute, Jul 15, 2020

2. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 start up user account

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with log-in user account, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Kindly provide us with the following information to assist you better:

• How many user accounts are there on your computer?
    • Is your computer connect to Domain?
    • Were you able to see your another user account on start-up screen?

If you are able to see another user account on start-up screen, I suggest you to login through that account and enable the built-in admin account.

After enabling the built-in admin account you can login through that account and delete the default account.

Step 1: Steps to enable built-in admin account

Try to login to your temporary user account, enable built in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:

net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)

4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

Step 2: Steps to delete the account:

• Login with the built-in administrator account.

• Press “Windows key + X" from the keyboard and click on
      Search icon.

• Type Control Panel in the search box, click on “User accounts” and on
      "Manage another account"

• Click the on the default account you want to delete and Delete.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back with the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

1. User account not showing up. - Similar Threads - User account showing

2. User account control is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User account control is not showing up.: UAC or USER ACCOUNT CONTROL is never showing up, when i put admin on something or try to install something new on my pc. why? and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-is-not-showing-up/b12d1d6b-1899-401c-86e1-3371904c5aec
  3. User account control is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User account control is not showing up.: UAC or USER ACCOUNT CONTROL is never showing up, when i put admin on something or try to install something new on my pc. why? and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-is-not-showing-up/b12d1d6b-1899-401c-86e1-3371904c5aec
  4. User account control is not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User account not showing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User account not showing: So i went to a trip i left my computer off 12 hours later i got home and see the computer is in another user i used what this thread said but it doesnt just show up...
  6. My user account not showing up.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My user account not showing up.: About an hour ago, I updated my computer. But only the local accounts were on the login screen and not my microsoft account. My account is showing up in "netplwiz" but not in the login screen. Does someone else have the same issue?...
  7. My user account not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My user account not showing up.: About an hour ago, I updated my computer. But only the local accounts were on the login screen and not my microsoft account. My account is showing up in "netplwiz" but not in the login screen. Does someone else have the same issue?...
  8. My user account not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Switch User accounts not showing up and switch user option not popping up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Switch User accounts not showing up and switch user option not popping up: My wife and I share a pc and before the recent update We both independently used our own logins and accounts to access my compute. After this newest windows update no matter what I try from making a random blank no Microsoft login account to erasing her from the pc and...
  10. Unidentified user accounts showing up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unidentified user accounts showing up: Hi, Recently I noticed, that there are some new user account on my win10. Unfortunately it wasn't me who creadted them. [img] (My win10 is using hungarian language, this image was taken in the start menu account submenu) At first I deleted them, but they keep coming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. created user account from command prompt but it isnt appearing

2. windows 10 account wont show up

3. Why my standard users are not visible in cmd

4. Windows account not showing up on login screen