Windows 10: User Account not signing in

Discus and support User Account not signing in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have two user accounts on my PC. One local(password protected) and the other Outlook account(admin). Recently i am not able to sign-in to my local... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by engrbilal, Sep 26, 2015.

1. engrbilal Win User

User Account not signing in

I have two user accounts on my PC. One local(password protected) and the other Outlook account(admin).
    Recently i am not able to sign-in to my local account, when i enter the user password, the welcome screen appears and after that signing-out screen appears and takes me again to the user login screen.

:)

engrbilal, Sep 26, 2015
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with signing in to the User Account

Hi Clarke,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with signing in to the User Account.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you are signing in to a Microsoft Account or Local Account?

I suggest you to refer the suggestion by Wasim A on August 18, 2015
    from the following thread and check if it helps.

When trying to sign into Windows 10 for the first time, I get the error “That password is incorrect.”

Refer the article for additional information.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sign-in-cant

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with signing in to the User Account

Hi Clarke,

Good to know that your issue is resolved. Please feel free to reply if you need any further assistance or information on this issue.

Geethu B, Sep 26, 2015
  4. User Account not signing in

Try logging in to your admin account and create another user. Give that user acsess to the locked profile and copy all your files over. Reply if it works *Nerd

AntiMalware, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

User Account not signing in

1. User Account not signing in - Similar Threads - User Account signing

2. Signing In with a child user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing In with a child user account: Hello! I Tried to Sign-in with a child account. But i can't.. It says ''You need an Internet Connection For This''. But I can Sign-In with the administrator Account, WITHOUT Internet Connection....
  3. Can not sign-in to user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not sign-in to user account: I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 desktop from version 1709 to 1909 using the Microsoft Update Assistant. Once the update completed I am no longer able to sign into windows to access the main desktop screen. The account previously did have a password, however, there is...
  4. Can't sign into user account windows 10

Can't sign into user account windows 10: My brother own HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0045tx which recently gotBIOS update and he completed the process of the BIOS update but somehow his user account is got corrupted and shows this error message everytime he boot the laptop [ATTACH] i was trying to find some solution...
  5. Must sign out of other user accounts before I sign into a new user account

Must sign out of other user accounts before I sign into a new user account: Hi, After a windows update build 1909 several setting were changed on my laptop. I've been able to use group policy to re-enable task manager and using the shutdown/lock/log out buttons on the start menu. However, windows is insisting that I logout of all other user...
  6. Unable to sign in to microsoft user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sign in to microsoft user account: miscrosoft account sing in "You need to install an app for this task" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-to-microsoft-user-account/ded709da-dfff-4a4f-8bbf-96de589104fe
  7. multiple user accounts on sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    multiple user accounts on sign in screen: I just purchased a refurbished Dell 5050 with Windows 10 Pro. It shows 3 accounts on sign in screen even though only one account shows in Local Users & Groups (which is the correct one I set up after Windows started). 2 of the accounts have the same correct name and 1 has the...
  8. Sign in option is not there in user accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in option is not there in user accounts: Hi I want to sign in using fingerprint into windows.But I cant find the sign in option.Is there any other way to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-is-not-there-in-user-accounts/8f610f11-3bfe-4c4e-9d38-f9985de1d75e"
  9. Sign in option is not there in user accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in option is not there in user accounts: Hi I want to sign in using fingerprint into windows.But I cant find the sign in option.Is there any other way to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/sign-in-option-is-not-there-in-user-accounts/8f610f11-3bfe-4c4e-9d38-f9985de1d75e"
  10. user accounts & signing in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    user accounts & signing in.: Belarc shows the following users on my refurbished Win10 desktop. [img] What is the defaultuser0 dated 1/22/2017 in the local user accounts section? --- That’s the date I turned on the computer for the first time. --- Where is it in my computer? Can I use it for...