Windows 10: user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors

Discus and support user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; FIX your **** or provide detailed step by step instructions for fixing your ****. I don't mind cursing at you when I KNOW MS will completely ****... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andrew Shobe, Mar 20, 2019.

1. user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors

FIX your **** or provide detailed step by step instructions for fixing your ****. I don't mind cursing at you when I KNOW MS will completely **** ignore this message, provide no rational explanation. New computer out of the box in less than 24 hours latter, taking it back and getting a MAC. At least you can get support.

:)

Andrew Shobe, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Mar 20, 2019
  3. St Alfred Win User
    Cannot create a new user account that can be login.

Michelle, I followed exactly all your steps and when in Safe Mode login to the new user account, the same error message about profile service failure appeared. What do you suggest next.

St Alfred, Mar 20, 2019
  4. user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors

Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors

1. user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors - Similar Threads - user account computer

2. unauthorized user login on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  3. unauthorized user login on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unauthorized user login on my computer: My issue from the original post link below is not resolved. I would like to get live technical support to troubleshoot this...
  4. Unknown user account on new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unknown user account on new computer: I have bought my wife a laptop and a desktop over the past year and both have created an admin account named “carol” but we do not have access to this account. my wife’s name is not carol but both computers have the same admin account. Has anyone else had this issue? The...
  5. New computer first login user admin account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New computer first login user admin account?: I bought a new computer for my mom. When turning on for first time, it did not have any typical setup questions and opened with an “administrator account” with user ID of “h”. This seems very odd to me and I am leery about using personal credentials if this computer was...
  6. there are two Users or User accounts or something on this new computer with the new OS

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    there are two Users or User accounts or something on this new computer with the new OS: On a previous computer running Windows 7 my husband and I were two Users. However, he always used mine - because that was what was open, or on the opening/startup page he usually clicked on my icon. We had Windows 10 installed on a new PC, and had the content transferred...
  7. x box 1 ESO charactors linked to my PC account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    x box 1 ESO charactors linked to my PC account.: I'm buying a new computor soon and am wondering if I will be able to link and use my charactors from ESO to the PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/x-box-1-eso-charactors-linked-to-my-pc-account/f1b71f3f-7238-4930-a6e7-46a5c7db7e57
  8. New Out of the box win10 Computer will not do a first time login.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Out of the box win10 Computer will not do a first time login.: I'm setting up a new win10 pro computer for its first time, and the system is asking me for email and password. I attempted to use a business email that i used on another Asus computer, in that email will not work on this other computer. The first time I started to input...
  9. Added a new user account to computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Added a new user account to computer: Hi, I had an account on my wife's computer, (it was my old computer), I deleted it to save some room on here HD. Then I added a new user, using the same user name and password that is on this computer. I just signed in to the new account and it went through the motions of...
  10. Brand new out of the box computer. HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brand new out of the box computer. HDMI port not working: Just unboxed my computer from CyberpowerPC, GTX 720 graphics card, installed/updated all drivers with drivereasy (paid for just now) and I am still having the issue with HDMI port not working. I have tried to plug into a monitor and a TV, neither are working, I have also...