Windows 10: User account problem. can't get my licenses.

Discus and support User account problem. can't get my licenses. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I unknowingly rebooted windows in diagnostic mode. I got out of it using methods posted here but I think I'm not logged in on my original admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesTFG, Jun 13, 2022.

1. JamesTFG Win User

User account problem. can't get my licenses.

I unknowingly rebooted windows in diagnostic mode. I got out of it using methods posted here but I think I'm not logged in on my original admin account. I say this because my adobe license was deactivated and I have to remove it from my "original admin account" and then activate it to my current one.Now some of my licenses cannot be deactivated remotely unlike adobe and I can't use them anymore.How can I go back to the original account? Or is there a way to deactivate my other licenses? Thanks!

:)

JamesTFG, Jun 13, 2022

2. Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 13, 2022
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 13, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

Thema:

1. User account problem. can't get my licenses. - Similar Threads - User account problem

2. Can't get into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get into my account: I followed the first steps of this tutorial on how to stop the Microsoft family pop up where you had to press windows key + r then type in "netplwiz" but instead of unchecking the box that says "user must enter a username and password to use this computer" on my account I...
  3. Can't get into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get into my account: I followed the first steps of this tutorial on how to stop the Microsoft family pop up where you had to press windows key + r then type in "netplwiz" but instead of unchecking the box that says "user must enter a username and password to use this computer" on my account I...
  4. User account problem. can't get my licenses.

User account problem. can't get my licenses.: I unknowingly rebooted windows in diagnostic mode. I got out of it using methods posted here but I think I'm not logged in on my original admin account. I say this because my adobe license was deactivated and I have to remove it from my "original admin account" and then...
  5. User account problem. can't get my licenses.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    User account problem. can't get my licenses.: I unknowingly rebooted windows in diagnostic mode. I got out of it using methods posted here but I think I'm not logged in on my original admin account. I say this because my adobe license was deactivated and I have to remove it from my "original admin account" and then...
  6. Problem with my user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with my user account: I'm not entirely sure under what category my question goes or how to name it.So I once tried, to find a way to login without a password. It was a bit ago and I don't remember what exactly I did. Now, I still have the same account, but when i boot my PC up, I get two account...
  7. Problem with my user account

Problem with my user account: I'm not entirely sure under what category my question goes or how to name it.So I once tried, to find a way to login without a password. It was a bit ago and I don't remember what exactly I did. Now, I still have the same account, but when i boot my PC up, I get two account...
  8. Problem with my user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Can't get into my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get into my account: Hello, I'm having a hell of a frustrating time here. Been trying to get help on this but all the support pages are useless and the robot on the toll-free number tells me to go back to the pages I was just on, creating a never-ending cycle of uselessness. Anyways. I have...
  10. Can't get into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't get into my account: I have changed my password to the Microsoft account but the laptop requires the old one. “Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device.” This laptop is connected to the Wi-Fi. It is strange because I can get into my account on another...