Windows 10: User account problems

Discus and support User account problems in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am having a great deal of difficulty with user accounts: 1. Settings>Accounts>Sign-in Options goes absolutely nowhere. 2. Control Panel>User... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jshaw42, Dec 30, 2015.

1. jshaw42 Win User

User account problems

I am having a great deal of difficulty with user accounts: 1. Settings>Accounts>Sign-in Options goes absolutely nowhere.

2. Control Panel>User Accounts>Manage your credentials returns the following error.
    Error code: 0x80070425
    Error message: The service cannot accept control messages at this time.

3. Trying to reinstall from Media Creation Tool returns the following message.
    Error code: 0x800704dd - 0x90016
    There doesn't seem to be any problems running anything else.

:)

jshaw42, Dec 30, 2015
  2. ashokram Win User

problem with user account

march update had spoiled my user account after installation of updates my user account had got corrupted and cant get my saved settings even after logged into my Microsoft account and it doesnt show which processor am using and how much amount of ram was
    available please can some one help me with this issue

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ashokram, Dec 30, 2015
  3. User Account Problem

Hello, yesterday suddenly i could not open my edge browser. the problem is still going on. i have tried several times but it shows me a message which i have attached here.

After that i found that my photos, music, videos, apps are not opening at all. every time i tried to open them it gives me a message that i have a "built in administrator account, so i have to use another account" which i have attached here. but i didn't change
    my account. i am using it for a long time. plz see those messages & give me your valuable solution. fortunately i installed mozilla firefox. that's why i can ask you for help.
    User account problems [​IMG]

User account problems [​IMG]

***Post moved by moderator to the appropriate category.***

safayatshaown, Dec 30, 2015
Thema:

User account problems

1. User account problems - Similar Threads - User account problems

2. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account / User Problem: So I just sign-out to create another user, but when I login, its different the files where gone everything, but I see my account on the C Drive on the user folder, there I found my files, etc. I'm confuse and panicking since exam are next week, I tried everything on Youtube...
  3. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account / User Problem: So I just sign-out to create another user, but when I login, its different the files where gone everything, but I see my account on the C Drive on the user folder, there I found my files, etc. I'm confuse and panicking since exam are next week, I tried everything on Youtube...
  4. Account / User Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with windows user account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with windows user account: I have been using Windows 10 in my device for more than a year now. The my start bar search or task bar search is not working. I looked up in the task manager and found that searchApp.exe is disabled for some reason. I tried to end process so that it can start once I use...
  6. Problem with User Accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with User Accounts: I had created a new user account with administrative privilege now I have by mistake deleted that account and can't access administrative rights. Can anyone please help me out?...
  7. User account at startup problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account at startup problem: I'm having a problem with a Windows 10 PC 2004 with the user name that first comes up when the machine is booting up. It's my name from when I first used the machine, and asks for a password. I don't have the password I originally set on the machine. It is now the PC my...
  8. user's account problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    user's account problem: my brother had lots of files on his drive c so he copied his user folder to drive d then deleted it on drive c but he still had the copy of every file from drive c to d but it didnt show 'open as administrator' and also we couldnt open any file so he decided to move it again...
  9. User Account Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account Problem: Dear Microsoft Incorporation, I am one of your Microsoft Windows customers. Recently, I have an issue regarding my user account in PC. While I changed the name of user account in administrative tools successfully, but I found in this pathway there is an incongruity:...
  10. User Account problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User Account problem: The latest Windows 10 update has changed my user account name from "Kevin Keys" to "Kevin Keys.000". Now I can't connect to any of my cloud accounts (OneDrive, Box, Degoo, Dropbox) using the desktop apps. They all report internet connection errors. How can I fix this?...