Windows 10: User Account Settings and Program 86x Files Deletion Error

Discus and support User Account Settings and Program 86x Files Deletion Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is a new gaming pc and I installed avira on my computer along with avast. I clearly noticed that avast works better and google searches said avira... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ragna135, May 26, 2022.

1. Ragna135 Win User

User Account Settings and Program 86x Files Deletion Error

This is a new gaming pc and I installed avira on my computer along with avast. I clearly noticed that avast works better and google searches said avira only works better on mac/apple so I proceeded to uninstall it. I later found it in my task manager and opened its location. There was another one in program 86x. After numerous searches and other things I uninstalled it from my computer but it still has residual files like its vpn and other stuff that weren't even removed. I tried to manually delete it as the owner of the computer which is said so in my account. It also says ADMINISTRATOR in AC

:)

Ragna135, May 26, 2022
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, May 26, 2022
  3. How do I delete registry files?

HKEY_Current user will only delete the keys within the current account ur using so if u have another account, the keys will remain on that one. To delete it from ur entire system local machine is what u use. Ur second question i can't answer. sry

spearman914, May 26, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 26, 2022
Thema:

1. User Account Settings and Program 86x Files Deletion Error - Similar Threads - User Account Settings

2. how to restore files back to Program Files 86x that were moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to restore files back to Program Files 86x that were moved: I have windows 10 and earlier today i made a huge mistake by moving files from the 86x folder to the regular program files folder. The 86x folder hasn't been backed up at all so is there any way to go about restoring the files that were moved????...
  3. how to restore files back to Program Files 86x that were moved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to restore files back to Program Files 86x that were moved: I have windows 10 and earlier today i made a huge mistake by moving files from the 86x folder to the regular program files folder. The 86x folder hasn't been backed up at all so is there any way to go about restoring the files that were moved????...
  4. how to restore files back to Program Files 86x that were moved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. User Account Settings and Program 86x Files Deletion Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Settings and Program 86x Files Deletion Error: This is a new gaming pc and I installed avira on my computer along with avast. I clearly noticed that avast works better and google searches said avira only works better on mac/apple so I proceeded to uninstall it. I later found it in my task manager and opened its location....
  6. User Account Settings and Program 86x Files Deletion Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Settings and Program 86x Files Deletion Error: This is a new gaming pc and I installed avira on my computer along with avast. I clearly noticed that avast works better and google searches said avira only works better on mac/apple so I proceeded to uninstall it. I later found it in my task manager and opened its location....
  7. Deleted user account and ecrypted files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted user account and ecrypted files: Hello everyone, I have 2 users on my computer. I encrypt files on 2 user, but accidentally deleted 2 user lates . Now I cant access files from 1 user. How can I solve this problem, also I cant restore files , I don't have backup files....
  8. Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files: I deleted the previous user account on a laptop given to me by my friend (Joanne) and changed it to a new name (Serena). This seemed to work and when when I login it is with the new username. However there seems to be contradicting info about user accounts on my pc. The first...
  9. Can You Import Settings, Programs and Files into a new User Account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can You Import Settings, Programs and Files into a new User Account?: I think all the issues I am having with W10 are user account based. Under Users on the C: drive, I have two Users being shown. I have no idea how that happened. I tried to figure out which one Windows was using, which I thought I did and deleted the other one (names it...
  10. Migrate Settings, Programs, Files to another user

in Windows 10 Support
    Migrate Settings, Programs, Files to another user: Hi, Is it possible to migrate settings, programs and files to another user in Windows 10 Pro? Or... Is it possible to just change the user accounts name, email address etc without having to migrate anything? If so, how? Thanks. 19611