Windows 10: User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile

Discus and support User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I noticed this the previous time I installed Windows 10 - after setting up the weather app and selecting my location, there was a message something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MilehighAB, Feb 6, 2019.

1. User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile

I noticed this the previous time I installed Windows 10 - after setting up the weather app and selecting my location, there was a message something like

"You have changed your settings while signed out. Would you like to merge these settings with your account?"

It doesn't matter what's selected, once I choose yes or no the weather app will switch to my location in the full app, but the live tile is just blank. If I reboot the PC, it goes back to Ottawa as the live location instead of my location.

I had to reinstall windows 10 home version 1809 today, and the first user account I created was for my other microsoft account... and its tile works as expected. Then I created a second account using the damaged microsoft account, and the same thing happened as before - it asked to merge information and then the live tile fails.

The program itself is fine, it has to be related somehow to my microsoft account.

:)

MilehighAB, Feb 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro Weather live tile

Here,

Live tiles can be switched on or off, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, right click the Weather App tile.
    • Point your mouse to More.
    • From the options given, click Turn live tile on / off.

Note: After switching it on, wait for a few seconds and check if the Weather App live tile is now working.

Tell us if this works for you.

Katrina Men, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Ա~Ս~Է Win User
    Windows 10 Pro Weather live tile

That was the first way I hoped to become a solution. And it didn't...

Ա~Ս~Է, Feb 6, 2019
  4. User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile

Windows 10 Pro Weather live tile

Hi,

To better assist you, kindly provide us the following information:

• Is it just the Weather Live Tile that doesn't work?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you open the Weather App?

Looking forward for your reply.

Katrina Men, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile

1. User account settings corrupt Windows 10 Weather live tile - Similar Threads - User account settings

2. How to reset weather app live tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset weather app live tile: On my PC, the weather app is a live tile in the start menu, the weather in the app is set to celsius, but in the live tile it shows me the temperature in fahrenheit...
  3. Weather Widget Live Tile Stuck In Fahrenheit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget Live Tile Stuck In Fahrenheit: In the app it's set as Celcius. Advance Settings is in Celcius.Live tile NOT in Celcius. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-live-tile-stuck-in-fahrenheit/afe9472d-3ad9-4ee5-9499-9dd6ba5576f8
  4. Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic

Windows Weather Live Tile is totally schizophrenic: Worst weather app ever! It claims that it's currently 85° in my 150 square-mile town, too small for radically different crosstown temp and sky condition. No wait! It's suddenly 101°. No wait! It's cooled down to 99°. Sometimes the app claims that it's daytime on two of the...
  5. Weather live tiles

Weather live tiles: So basically i have my weather app pinned to start and it's showing the wrong name of the location, but when i click on it it show it correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-live-tiles/b5950d27-7e02-4baf-94ae-8d223a3e75e9
  6. Bug on the Weather Live Tile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug on the Weather Live Tile: [ATTACH] Does anyone else notice how the chance of rain in the Live Tile and the actual app are completely different? The app is correct BTW, there is no way it's raining today in SoCal. App Live Tile submitted by /u/Okami_Brian [link] [comments]...
  7. Live tile Weather app not working

Live tile Weather app not working: Live tile in the Weather app not working after last update of the app. It keeps defaulting to Canberra, despite being set to Sydney. Tried resetting, uninstalling / reinstalling. Why does Microsofoft keep breaking this?...
  8. MSN Weather - Live Tile Is Broken

MSN Weather - Live Tile Is Broken: I've clean installed several PCs this week and found the same issue on all of them both 1803 & 1809. The Weather live tile is currently not functioning. When the computer is first booted, it displays the weather information for London which is the default. When I launch...
  9. Windows 10 Weather live tile doesn't work

Windows 10 Weather live tile doesn't work: hi all!!!My weather live tile doesn't work no matter what...all the other tiles works flawlessly.any suggestions pls? 14139
  10. Weather App Live Tile Still not working

Weather App Live Tile Still not working: Hello Guys, I have just installed the Threshold 2 update but still my Weather live tile is not working, it worked for a few days after I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 but ever since then it's not worked, I was hoping this big update was going to fix this. Is anyone else...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. corrupt tiles and apps one user only

2. why does my weather live tile only show washington dc

3. clean install windows10 1809 problem with live msn weather