Windows 10: User accounts have disappeared from Windows 10 logon screen

Discus and support User accounts have disappeared from Windows 10 logon screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can still log on to my account , but the other users' (my family's) accounts do not appear on the logon page (normally in bottom left hand corner) so... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gnomad01, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Gnomad01 Win User

User accounts have disappeared from Windows 10 logon screen

I can still log on to my account , but the other users' (my family's) accounts do not appear on the logon page (normally in bottom left hand corner) so can't switch users. All the accounts are still on the computer, I just can't get to them.

:)

Gnomad01, Dec 6, 2019
  2. jgunning Win User

Hiding user accounts

Hi all,

So question for you, I have a machine, non-domain, windows 7 home prem. I have a tech account and a user account, when you get to windows logon, it shows tech profile there.is there a way to hide the tech profile from the logon screen...?Or make it so they have to type their credentials in manually to logon..?

obviously secpol or gpedit would be perfect for requiring control alt delete on logon in windows pro but on home prem i cant figure out a way.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Dec 6, 2019
  3. FiiLeTe Win User
    Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Dec 6, 2019
  4. User accounts have disappeared from Windows 10 logon screen

user accounts missing from logon screen

I have several user accounts on my laptop but after updating recently only about half of them now appear on my logon screen.The accounts still show in the users folder and are in the NETUSER list but they don't show in NETPLWIZ box.I have seen articles
    that suggest this can be fixed in win 10 pro but I'm on win10home.I believe its a well known issue ,,How do i fix it? ta

jizzlobber, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

User accounts have disappeared from Windows 10 logon screen

1. User accounts have disappeared from Windows 10 logon screen - Similar Threads - User accounts disappeared

2. user accounts missing from logon screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    user accounts missing from logon screen: I have several user accounts on my laptop but after updating recently only about half of them now appear on my logon screen.The accounts still show in the users folder and are in the NETUSER list but they don't show in NETPLWIZ box.I have seen articles that suggest this can...
  3. Windows Account User gone from log-in screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Account User gone from log-in screen: I opened my laptop this morning to find that an entire account my family uses has randomly dissapeared. I need this fixed ASAP as it has important documents. The last time I used it was last night and everything was there before I shut it down....
  4. See which users are logged in on the Windows 10 logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    See which users are logged in on the Windows 10 logon screen: HI, I would like to know which family user is logged into the computer from the Windows 10 logon screen. How can I achieve that? Thanks, Rani...
  5. Windows 10 Logon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Logon screen: Hello guys, I want to make a new logon/logoff/security options/welcome screens on my Windows 10 to make it 3D, Futuristic and with different behavior I use a Windows 10 Home x64 HP Laptop...
  6. Logon to other accounts through "Other User"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logon to other accounts through "Other User": I am now using Windows 10 (1607 version). I want to display certain users on logon screen and also allow login to other accounts through "Other User" (like in Windows 7). However, I can only either display all the accounts on logon screen or type both the username and...
  7. Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User

Windows 10 Logon Screen - Only Shows Last User: I have a Windows 10 Pro PC that was originally set up with an AzureAD account. I only want it with 2 different local accounts now which I set up. When it comes to the logon screen it only shows the last local user name there. The only choice is to use that one or "Other...
  8. How to hide a user account from the logon screen?

How to hide a user account from the logon screen?: I'm trying to create a user account that I need to run some apps with using a remote connection. (The reason for a separate account is so that I can assign it a special set of permissions/privileges.) If I create just another user account, it shows up in the logon screen....
  9. How to hide a user account from the logon screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to hide a user account from the logon screen?: I'm trying to create a user account that I need to run some apps with using a remote connection. (The reason for a separate account is so that I can assign it a special set of permissions/privileges.) If I create just another user account, it shows up in the logon screen....
  10. Hide email / Ms user account at logon screen - Security !!

in Windows 10 Support
    Hide email / Ms user account at logon screen - Security !!: Hi there. I stupidly signed on with an Ms user ID - so at login time it shows my user name (on the computer) + the email address (Ms account user name) on the login. The old Local user just gave you your USER Name - and a panel to enter the password. On the Ms user...