Windows 10: User accounts no longer accessible after update

Discus and support User accounts no longer accessible after update in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Literally overnight, there is only 1 out of 4 user accounts that are accessible via login - the other three accounts are not even an option. What... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LyleBloom, Dec 19, 2019.

1. LyleBloom Win User

User accounts no longer accessible after update

Literally overnight, there is only 1 out of 4 user accounts that are accessible via login - the other three accounts are not even an option. What happened?!

:)

LyleBloom, Dec 19, 2019

2. user account,administrator

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better?

• Where do you see all these accounts on your system?
    • Do these see these account as a login option at you login screen?
    • Are you able to access these accounts?
    • If you are able to access these account. Are you able to access data in these accounts?
    I would suggest you to follow the step, which would provide you the list of all the user accounts on your system.

• Press Windows key + X key.
    • Type control userpasswords2.
    • Press Enter.
    Now check if all these accounts are present on your system.

Please provide us the required information. We would be happy to assist your further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 19, 2019
  4. iStink Win User

User accounts in VB2005 from MS Access

Access has a list of words not to use as column names, but if you must, you'll need to use brackets in your sql statement. I'm unsure of the list of words, but the line of code appears valid. Try using this:

Dim sqlString As String = "INSERT INTO USERS ([USERNAME], [PASSWORD]) VALUES ('" & usernameString & "', '" & passwordString & "')"

Perhaps its password that's causing the issue.

You could also try renaming the columns within the access database. I ran into this issue when I used the word time as a column name.

iStink, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

1. User accounts no longer accessible after update - Similar Threads - User accounts longer

2. Email address/microsoft account associated with administrator user is no longer accessible....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email address/microsoft account associated with administrator user is no longer accessible....: The email I used to set up administrator on my pc is no longer accessible and I have another Microsoft account that I use that I would like to change the admin info to. I do not want to create a new user because I have a lot of info on this user...
  3. No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC: I have a Westinghouse TV which I use as my PC, with Windows 10 Pro, version 20H2 installed on it. Whenever I clicked on the windows logo, then on the account picture, I would see other user accounts I could log onto. Now, whenever I click on the account user logo, I only see...
  4. No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC: I have a Westinghouse TV which I use as my PC, with Windows 10 Pro, version 20H2 installed on it. Whenever I clicked on the windows logo, then on the account picture, I would see other user accounts I could log onto. Now, whenever I click on the account user logo, I only see...
  5. No Longer Cannot Access Other User Accounts on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Accessing User accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accessing User accounts: Where can I access and switch between users on my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-user-accounts/280f1b96-13f3-4a18-94e5-85872de42a99
  7. No longer access to admin account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No longer access to admin account: I am the sole user of this pc but can no longer get full access to the Powershell or upgrade my current admin status to change user options. Also File Explorer does not function correctly eg It will not let me rename any directory and instead just closes itself....
  8. User account no longer accessible from login page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User account no longer accessible from login page: On my PC, I have two User accounts, one has administrator entitlements (call it Admin) and one does not (call it NotAdmin). I cannot access the Admin account from the login page anymore but NotAdmin still works fine. I have done nothing new or out of the ordinary, just...
  9. Access user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Access user accounts: I have forgotten an administrator account password and am not even able to get past the "user accounts" in Control Panel" without it. I don't log on to Windows with this account anyway! 26680
  10. Users account access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Users account access: Hi I wanted to delete stuff from my ext hard drive but kept saying I didn't have access as I wasn't an administrator I am only one using this system but when I saw the list in security settings there seem to be about 3 unknown users. Is it ok to delete them without messing...