Windows 10: User accounts slower than one other

Discus and support User accounts slower than one other in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I downloaded Microsoft 10, I went back on my account and after a couple of minutes the whole thing worked fine, and I didn't see any problems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Just, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Just Win User

User accounts slower than one other

When I downloaded Microsoft 10, I went back on my account and after a couple of minutes the whole thing worked fine, and I didn't see any problems. But, when another family member went on their account, it was MUCH slower than mine, and they couldn't access things that I could (google chrome) and things like Microsoft Edge and the Settings app took way too long to load. I understand that it takes time for the computer to load things, but the other computer user accounts are much slower than it seems they should be, and I can't figure out why.

:)

2. Switching Between User Accounts Often Hangs Up and Need to Restart

This was a problem with Windows 8, and now continues with Windows 10. We have two user profiles on our computer, and most of the time when we try to switch between them it just hangs up on the blue windows screen and doesn't switch to the other account.
    Can on;y get out by restarting the computer. We can log off from one account, and then log on to the other, so it isn't a critical problem, but inconvenient and something that should be fixed my Microsoft.

On the occasions that switching between profiles does work, it seems a lot slower than it should be. Starting and restarting the computer is also slower than it should be. I thought Windows 10 was supposed to be faster...

ChrisandAmy, Aug 10, 2015
  3. ITVeteran Win User
    Can not create New Folder in Desktop

is there more than one user account on this computer?

if so, go to the other user account to see if the issues can be replicated there. If there is no other user account create one to test.

This problem is often related to a corrupted user profile.

ITVeteran, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

User accounts slower than one other

1. User accounts slower than one other - Similar Threads - User accounts slower

2. Internet on one computer is slower than others on the same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet on one computer is slower than others on the same network: I use a wired connection for my desktop. Originally I got over 80 Mbps but a few months ago I started getting 10 Mbps at most. both ethernet ports on my desktop give me the same slow speed. If I plug another computer into the same ethernet cable, I get around 80 Mbps....
  3. Internet on one computer is slower than others on the same network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet on one computer is slower than others on the same network: I use a wired connection for my desktop. Originally I got over 80 Mbps but a few months ago I started getting 10 Mbps at most. both ethernet ports on my desktop give me the same slow speed. If I plug another computer into the same ethernet cable, I get around 80 Mbps....
  4. Internet on one computer is slower than others on the same network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. One user account slower than others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One user account slower than others: Hi.I have multiple user accounts on my windows and only one is being slow and from time to time unresponsive. The Start menu sometimes doesn't pop up and there are other strange things happening but again, only on one user account, the other accounts are good. Any ideas why...
  6. One user account slower than others

One user account slower than others: Hi.I have multiple user accounts on my windows and only one is being slow and from time to time unresponsive. The Start menu sometimes doesn't pop up and there are other strange things happening but again, only on one user account, the other accounts are good. Any ideas why...
  7. Media playback slower than on other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media playback slower than on other devices: Media on my device has a slower playback rate than on other devices as well as a stopwatch. It's just over a second slower per minute. One minute on the stopwatch is >58 and <59 on the playback. It hasn't always been like this but I'm unsure when it started. Affected playback...
  8. Media playback slower than on other devices

Media playback slower than on other devices: Media on my device has a slower playback rate than on other devices as well as a stopwatch. It's just over a second slower per minute. One minute on the stopwatch is >58 and <59 on the playback. It hasn't always been like this but I'm unsure when it started. Affected playback...
  9. using runas i have one user account slower to launch programs than others user accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    using runas i have one user account slower to launch programs than others user accounts: hello, i have a problem for some unknown reason i have one user account which take much longer time (about 5seconds vs 1second) to launch programs when i use RUNAS, anyone know why or how i can find the problem? i use the same command for all users accounts: runas...
  10. One device much slower than others on home wifi - why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One device much slower than others on home wifi - why?: Before I get to the extensive background on this, I'll start with a simple problem statement. One computer on our home network gets much slower wifi performance, than anything else on the network, despite other devices mere feet away getting better performance. Now for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. some windows 10 profiles slower than others on same machine

2. one user account much slower than others windows 10

3. win 10 one user slower than the other in edge