Windows 10: User Acount control not working

Discus and support User Acount control not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when i try to install or uninstall any application it says that i am not an administrator and the same in other account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VibhorKumar, Nov 9, 2020.

1. User Acount control not working

when i try to install or uninstall any application it says that i am not an administrator and the same in other account

:)

VibhorKumar, Nov 9, 2020
  2. maro_alk Win User

windows 10 administration user acount

find out that the guest acount is not working in windows 10

searched all sites , used net user etc , it does not work

found a officical answer from ms that you should create a normal acount

created a normal user acount and changed group to guests. it seems the control pannel is blocked

stil it is posible to acces dedicated settings with right click on windows icon

how can i avoid this .

i want a acount for visistors where with they only can browse and store some stuff on the desktop and make use of the printer

thanks maro

maro_alk, Nov 9, 2020
  3. maro_alk Win User
    windows 10 administration user acount

thanks for your respons

It is strange if the guest acount is not supportd anymore you still can find it in the settings, even there is a groupe named guests.

I already did more a less what you advised, besides that i made the new user member of the group guests. It definetely behaves different from a normal user now. window comes with the message a guest cannot use OneDrive, so the guest properties are recognized.

so is this a feature or a bug?

Now the question how to set up the new acount in such a way that the user has almost no rights. any advise is welcome

regards martin

maro_alk, Nov 9, 2020
  4. User Acount control not working

User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

User Acount control not working

1. User Acount control not working - Similar Threads - User Acount control

2. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  3. Windown Acount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windown Acount: Mr. / Mrs,I have a question about Windows accounts. I have a laptop dell Latitude 5470 with a Windows pro license. And I log into windows without a Microsoft account. Recently, I reinstalled the Windows software and logged into the account of the organization I work for. I...
  4. Mojang acount

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang acount: so when the Mojang accounts switched to Microsoft accounts im pretty sure my Mojang account was deleted because i already had a microsoft account with the same email and so when i moved my Mojang account over i has the same email and stuff so now whenever i try to log in i...
  5. Solved - User acount missing but data and login are still there?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Solved - User acount missing but data and login are still there?: Hi there, i have what i feel is a unique problem here. my user acount has seemed to disapear in explorer, and the Desktop has had all the icons normally there missing. however i can still log into the acount its the only user profile and if i go too explorer and type...
  6. User acount missing but data and login are still there?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User acount missing but data and login are still there?: Hi there, i have what i feel is a unique problem here. my user acount has seemed to disapear in explorer, and the Desktop has had all the icons normally there missing. however i can still log into the acount its the only user profile and if i go too explorer and type...
  7. remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove picture of local administrator acount/user profile: Hello.The lost month i am using the laptop of my brother.He is using it as local administrator and his profile it has not any picture.A few days ago i connect my microsoft account to it's windows 10 calendar & mail app.And suddenly my...
  8. how to stop running of software in standard user acount.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop running of software in standard user acount.: I have installed adobe photoshop and some videography software. but I want other user to use these software in their account. how can I stop another user from using these software. kindly help...
  9. My user acounts have vanished

in Windows 10 Customization
    My user acounts have vanished: Hi, I was logging out of one of my 3 user accounts and then the other 2 admin and another just disappeared, my account files and everything are still in file explorer but my accounts are no longer on the log in screen does anyone know how I can get them back? thanks...
  10. Change My User Acounts Back From ..Uers / User ... To DASHA

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change My User Acounts Back From ..Uers / User ... To DASHA: Good afternoon can I get some help pleaseI had to get some work done on my hard drive and ever since' I have this problem*Doh This used to read programs /..... UserS \ \ which is my log-In and standard administrator account the Pc's repairs or somthing has changed it is...