Windows 10: User admin account email address changed to my sons????

Discus and support User admin account email address changed to my sons???? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My User account on my laptop has been changed so that it is my sons account email address, not mine. How do I change it back to mine? He is a child.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Lyssa2222, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Lyssa2222 Win User

User admin account email address changed to my sons????

My User account on my laptop has been changed so that it is my sons account email address, not mine.

How do I change it back to mine? He is a child. I needed to ask permission to myself to use Firefox.

I have removed him from our family, and removed the device from his account, but it stays saying that it is his email and his account!

HELP

:)

Lyssa2222, Jan 19, 2020

2. Email address on my son's account

I got my son a PC with Win10. I made an admin account for me and then made a standard user account for him. Problem is, I put the incorrect email address as the primary alias. It was supposed to be *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, but I did *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I set him up with his
    real birthday, so when I try to log in with the incorrect email, it asks for a parent to sign in. When I try to log in with the correct email, it sends a verification email. When I follow the verification, it says the email address is incorrect.

Any help on fixing my typo?

stephen.cain, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    different user accounts, only one email address?

Hi Geoff, welcome to the Ten Forums.

In Windows 10 it is not possible to use the same MS account for more than one user account on the same computer. If User-A signs in with an MS account User-A@AnyEmail.com, that MS account (email address) cannot be used to sign in any other user than User-A. User-B needs to use either a different MS account or a local account. However, you can use the same MS account on multiple computers.

There's no way to work around this restriction.

In your case I would simply install Windows 10 on both computers with a local admin account, then create an additional standard user account as an MS account on both computers using the same email address. If any of the two computers requires the gaming account, too, as you explained I would make this account a local account.

Tutorials:

4. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

1. User admin account email address changed to my sons???? - Similar Threads - User admin account

2. how to change the email address associated with my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the email address associated with my Microsoft account?: When I opened my Microsoft account many years ago, I used my then-current email address. That same email address is not my current email address anymore. I want to update my Microsoft account with my current email address. How do I change the email address associated with...
  3. Changing primary email address on my Microsoft Account

Changing primary email address on my Microsoft Account: I would like to change my email address on my Microsoft account to my work email but when I try it tells me that email address is already taken. How can I change it to my work email rather than my personal gmail account? Thank you...
  4. can my email address be changed on my microsoft account

can my email address be changed on my microsoft account: I would like to change my email address on my Microsoft account but can't figure out how to do that. Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-email-address-be-changed-on-my-microsoft/8e0cfa29-a95b-40c4-852c-8e5348e67fd3
  5. Change Primary Microsoft Email for Admin User

Change Primary Microsoft Email for Admin User: In Windows 10 I have added a second Microsoft Account to my Admin User Settings, and would like to remove the first one that was linked during initial setup. Settings under Email & App Accounts offers "Manage" and "Remove" for the second email, but only "Manage" for the first...
  6. Change account email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change account email address: My account show an old email address - how can I change that to mt actual email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/change-account-email-address/633506c1-cfe0-4c18-8547-426cbd59c01b"
  7. Change User Account Admin rights

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change User Account Admin rights: I am the sole user of this computer. The control panel tells me I am an administrator but when I go into my account it says I am a standard user and won't let me change it to Administrator. I just want to manage my own computer and - for instance - delete files on a CD...
  8. No Admin Access /Cannot change existing user accounts to admin account

No Admin Access /Cannot change existing user accounts to admin account: Hello All, I'm delighted to have found you and after a long day of trying to help myself i am now requiring your much appreciated assistance please!*cry I'm not a techy person at all and am hoping someone can help*Smile Last week my husband purchased a new hp laptop which...
  9. Admin account appears to be in sons account now

Admin account appears to be in sons account now: My son was on my PC yesterday trying to login to his Microsoft account so we could watch a movie, we ended up connecting his Xbox to my TV. I am (was) the admin on my PC, there is no PW to login so when I power up the PC it used to take me directly to my Desktop. When I...
  10. My admin account switched to a user account!

My admin account switched to a user account!: My account may have gotten corrupt in the update, Don't know for sure. I do know this, This mess is way above my paygrade...LOL... I really need some help to try to fix this issue. The attachments can explain far better than me trying type what exactly is going on. All I...