Windows 10: user admin. password change

Discus and support user admin. password change in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Im trying to download apps and cant and keep getting kicked off internet. I bought this from some guy at the store and am being told I cant do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RyanSalazar3, Mar 21, 2021.

1. user admin. password change

Im trying to download apps and cant and keep getting kicked off internet. I bought this from some guy at the store and am being told I cant do anything like make any changes in settings unless I know the admin. user password. I need to learn how to bypass that or just reset the whole computer without locking myself out. HelPPP???

:)

RyanSalazar3, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 21, 2021
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

user admin. password change

Forgotten admin password.

Sorry but "Admin account" might be a description. Is your answer to 1 that you are signed in to the built-in account with the username Administrator or do you just mean that you are signed in to an account that has admin status [an account that you have made at some stage]?

The account to select in the list is the one that you want to reset the password to. If that is the one you are signed in to then you'll get that To change your password press Alt+Ctrl+Delete message instead [and the existing password is needed in order to do any change].

You need to be signed in to a different admin user account in order to reset the existing one's password. By the way, you will lose all your saved internet sign-in credentials by resetting it.
    - You could create a new password-protected, admin-level local user account {steps given in a separate post below} then sign in to it so you could then use netplwiz to reset the original one.

Denis

Thema:

user admin. password change

1. user admin. password change - Similar Threads - user admin password

2. admin user name and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin user name and password: When I receive a notice that there is a newer version of one of my browsers and I try to have it downloaded I am asked for an admin user name and password. Is there a way I can find out this information?...
  3. admin user name and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    admin user name and password: When I receive a notice that there is a newer version of one of my browsers and I try to have it downloaded I am asked for an admin user name and password. Is there a way I can find out this information?...
  4. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD: Please help Me with this, i cant access some downloads and changes. it will always direct me into this.USER ACCOUNT CONTROLDo you want to allow this app to make changes to your device ?USER ACCOUNTS CONTROL PANELVerified publisher: Microsoft WindowsCLSID:...
  5. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD: Please help Me with this, i cant access some downloads and changes. it will always direct me into this.USER ACCOUNT CONTROLDo you want to allow this app to make changes to your device ?USER ACCOUNTS CONTROL PANELVerified publisher: Microsoft WindowsCLSID:...
  6. ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. password for admin user not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    password for admin user not working: I cannot sign-in to my administrative user account. my password does not work. help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-for-admin-user-not-working/d189dfbd-33cc-4f5c-9be7-a74baa2c84e6
  8. change admin password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change admin password?: I am trying to download everything I need so I can begin to work from home on Monday. It will not allow me to proceed unless I have my admin password to approve the downloads. I very rarely use this computer, so I have no idea what it is. I tried my go to passwords but...
  9. admin user name and password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    admin user name and password: For my new Epson printer installation I need the admin user name and password. Where is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-user-name-and-password/9ba56dfd-a552-4441-80f5-d36eebcd60c4"
  10. Change password as windows 10 admin user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change password as windows 10 admin user: Hello I am the admin user on my daughter's windows 10 laptop. She has forgotten her password and her pin and so I want to try and change the password. Does anyone know how to do this please? I have gone to the 'Family and other people' window and it gives me an option...