Windows 10: User agenda shows tentative

Discus and support User agenda shows tentative in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, We are having an issue with a user that shows her agenda as tentative when it's not. So when i try to invited her it's not possible because of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoyHofmann, Oct 23, 2018.

1. User agenda shows tentative

Hi,

We are having an issue with a user that shows her agenda as tentative when it's not. So when i try to

invited her it's not possible because of this issue. The colours of the tentative are white and grey. We

tried the following:

- disconnect al devices, try with OWA only

- attempted to invite user from multiple mailboxes

- tried to fix the issue with MFCMapi but cannot find a topic with the same issue.

any idea how to fix this?

regards,

Roy

:)

RoyHofmann, Oct 23, 2018
  2. mapebij Win User

add item to agenda

Hi,

I've read about the inability to show multiple agenda's on one exchange account which is something windows phone 7 should have since it's a key feature!

My question is about adding an agenda item. When I add one it automatically chooses the agenda connected to my Live account and since I don't use that one it's annoying to choose my exchange agenda everytime. Can I change this?

Thanks?

mapebij, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 23, 2018
  4. User agenda shows tentative

synchronisation of Mail/Agenda app

Hi Gerald,

I removed the agenda/calendar app as suggested by Sudharshan M K
    and then reinstalled it from the store but that was not the solution.

When I put something into my agenda on my mobile, it shows on my laptop in the agenda of "outlook.live.com/owa/?path=/calendar" but not in the agenda of the app.

When I make a new appointment via this outlook agenda, it shows on my mobile but not in the agenda via the app.

When I synchronise my Microsoft account in the app, I get a message that there is a problem with the eas.outlook.com. The given code is 0x86000c09.

So, unfortunately, the problem is not yet solved.

Paul

PS things put into the "outlook agenda" do appear on my mobile and into the agenda app. Things put in via the agenda app do not appear in my mobile and outlook.

PaulZondervan, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

User agenda shows tentative

1. User agenda shows tentative - Similar Threads - User agenda shows

2. Windows sign-in tentative...…

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows sign-in tentative...…: Hi,Somebody tried to log into my Windows account.Please, see the picture below:He/she tried to log into my account.I have their info erased in the picture.Is it possible to identify the owner?Thanks...
  3. Windows sign-in tentative...…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sign-in tentative...…: Hi,Somebody tried to log into my Windows account.Please, see the picture below:He/she tried to log into my account.I have their info erased in the picture.Is it possible to identify the owner?Thanks...
  4. Windows sign-in tentative...…

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. eliminate the agenda bar

in Windows 10 Support
    eliminate the agenda bar: I would like to eliminate the agenda bar that appears next to the windows 10 clock and that the blue introduccion button is back. [img] I 171922
  6. Agenda crash

Agenda crash: Since a couple of hours ago everytime i open the windows agenda it closes itself after 4-5 seconds on its own even if i do nothing on it, it doesn't sync anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agenda-crash/4b8a168b-165f-4e76-9d62-5b1adb0bf806
  7. Calendar events do not show up in Agenda

Calendar events do not show up in Agenda: I have many events in my Calendar a linked google calendar, these vents show up perfectly fine in the calendar itself. However, when i look at the agenda popup, when you click the clock, none of the events appear highlighted. When you click on the day in question, you will...
  8. Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Agenda isn't showing all the events on my calendar: I believe recently there's an update. Prior to the update, I faced this issue a few days before. Issue being: Calendar reflects all my Google Calendar events. But on Agenda, it isn't showing almost all events. Except for the one I just created and 1 event. I have tried:...
  9. Agenda

Agenda: Is it possible and how can I start the Agenda App on startup? I use Windows 10 Home Edition. thanks in advance 120125
  10. Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office

Events Not Showing As Tentative / Busy / Out of Office: Hi all, I am having a problem with the Windows Mail & Calendar app where it is not showing my events as Busy / Tentative / or Out Of Office. For example, I have these events set up here: [ATTACH] I have Exam 1 set as "Out of Office," but as you can see above, Exam 1 on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TENTATIVE PASSWORD WIN 10