Windows 10: User Agent String Spoofing with new Edge.

Discus and support User Agent String Spoofing with new Edge. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; User Agent String spoofing is dead easy on Legacy Edge (select developer tools, emulation tab, select user agent string). With new Edge it is much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/danskeman, Sep 5, 2020.

1. User Agent String Spoofing with new Edge.

User Agent String spoofing is dead easy on Legacy Edge (select developer tools, emulation tab, select user agent string).

With new Edge it is much less intuitive, but fortunately the screen is remembered next time you do it.

I use spoofing a lot to download MS isos direct.

With legacy Edge, you could go to MS MCT site, spoof user agent in developer pane/window and the open page to the MCT site AUTOMATICALLY switched to iso download site.

With new EDGE, the open page does not automatically switch and you have to MANUALLY refresh the web page.

Not a big deal but slightly annoying. Does anybody know if it is possible to AUTOMATICALLY switch using new EDGE?

submitted by /u/danskeman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/danskeman, Sep 5, 2020
  2. w00tz Win User

Browser with spoofed user agent?

Hi, Does anybody know any -GOOD- mobile internet browser that can allow spoofing the user agent? I hate it when sites redirect to their mobile version based on the user agent of the web browser someone is using.

I know that Opera Mobile allows spoofing the user agent, but on many websites I am still being redirected to the mobile version.

I just want the full non-mobile version of the website, FFS.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

w00tz, Sep 5, 2020
  3. bkelley13 Win User
    ie11 user agent string in build 10240

Is it just me, or I just try whatsmyuseragent.com on the IE11 in build 10240 and it's giving me the Edge user agent string????

bkelley13, Sep 5, 2020
  4. User Agent String Spoofing with new Edge.

IE11 F12>User Agent String for EDGE are missing from Creators Fall Update!

In Windows 10 when using IE11's F12 Developer Tools>Emulation>User Agent String there are no longer - since Creators Fall Update - an option to use Edge as User Agent String.

Why is that?

AndersWillhelmsson, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

User Agent String Spoofing with new Edge.

1. User Agent String Spoofing with new Edge. - Similar Threads - User Agent String

2. Microsoft DLNA user agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft DLNA user agent: Hi there,I have a question regarding the Microsoft-DLNA DLNADOC/1.50 User-Agent. I am monitoring network traffic in my environment and I have noticed repeated requests of the following nature:"GET /icon_sample.jpg HTTP/1.1 Connection: Keep-Alive User-Agent: User-Agent:...
  3. Microsoft DLNA user agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft DLNA user agent: Hi there,I have a question regarding the Microsoft-DLNA DLNADOC/1.50 User-Agent. I am monitoring network traffic in my environment and I have noticed repeated requests of the following nature:"GET /icon_sample.jpg HTTP/1.1 Connection: Keep-Alive User-Agent: User-Agent:...
  4. Microsoft DLNA user agent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table

in Windows 10 Gaming
    String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not found in string table: I'm trying to complete the installation of the BS-240 clinical chemistry analyzer that is to be connected to a Windows 10 computer. Whenever I run the 'setup.exe' file to start the installation, I see this error pop up immediately - String OBJ_STATUS_DISKSPACE_SPACE was not...
  6. Hwid Spoof

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hwid Spoof: Hi i used a hwid spoofer to get unbanned on fortnite but now i having extreme ping spikes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hwid-spoof/0a70a11b-c19a-4110-9afe-172ce703a218
  7. Announcing future user-agents for Bingbot

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing future user-agents for Bingbot: As announced in October, Bing is adopting the new Microsoft Edge as the engine to run JavaScript and render web pages. We have already switched to Microsoft Edge for thousands of web sites “under the hood”. This evolution was transparent for most of the sites and we carefully...
  8. spoof email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spoof email: I received an email supposedly from a contact indicating it was from Joe (not real name). On opening it, it was obvious it was a spoof. Needing to let Joe know about this I realised he wasn't in my "Mail" contacts list, but he was in my Thunderbird contacts list. I opened...
  9. Spoof-Mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spoof-Mail: I have got an eMail I suspect as a spoof an would like to forward it to Microsoft, but do not find a mail-address for to send spoofs to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/spoof-mail/566ed105-6e64-4d77-9d84-6f32127e3f54"
  10. ie11 user agent string in build 10240

in Browsers and Email
    ie11 user agent string in build 10240: Is it just me, or I just try whatsmyuseragent.com on the IE11 in build 10240 and it's giving me the Edge user agent string???? 8891