Windows 10: User control account Do you want to allow this to make changes to your device

Discus and support User control account Do you want to allow this to make changes to your device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Window 10 version 1800 (OS Build 17763.195} Last week it was updated. After update installation appeared to be very good. But, I felt a very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AslamSherwani, Dec 22, 2018.

1. User control account Do you want to allow this to make changes to your device

My Window 10 version 1800 (OS Build 17763.195}

Last week it was updated. After update installation appeared to be very good.

But, I felt a very disturbing problem I clicked on CCleaner. It did not open. I tried

to uninstall through control panel. A window appeared “

User control account

Do you want to allow this to make changes to your device

To continue enter domain user name and password.

I am ready to enter but there is absolutely no provision to enter, there iso YES

Eexept NO which closed the window.

I tried to reinstall same window appeared.

I clicked on USER CONTRL SETTING ther too is same problem

Plese solve the problem.

:)

AslamSherwani, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

User Account Control: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

Hi Josh,

User Account Control helps prevent malware from damaging a computer. It also allows all users to log on to their computers using a standard user account. To isolate your issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried booting up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • Do you have an antivirus application installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you change your User Account Control Settings in Control Panel to modify the Settings. Kindly follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel and click User Accounts icon.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • This will open the C:\Windows\System32\UserAccountControlSettings.exe file.
    • If prompted by User Account Control, click Yes.
    • Move the slider up or down to the setting for how you want to be notified by User Account Control, and click OK.
    • If prompted by UAC, click Yes.
    • When finished, you can close User Accounts.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 22, 2018
  3. User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Dec 22, 2018
  4. User control account Do you want to allow this to make changes to your device

User account Control

Hi,

Administrator accounts are accounts that are allowed complete control over a computer. They are allowed to make changes to settings, get through the User Account Control or UAC prompts to perform elevated tasks, and install programs. which is why in order
    to change the account type of the guest account into an administrator, you will need access or permission to use an administrator account on your computer.

Once you have access to the administrator account on your computer, follow the steps below on how you can change the user account type of the guest account through the Settings app:

• Click Start, and then Settings.
    • Click on Accounts, and then Family & other people.
    • Click to select the guest account, and then click the Change account type button.
    • Click on Standard User to open the drop down menu, and then select
      Administrator.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

User control account Do you want to allow this to make changes to your device

1. User control account Do you want to allow this to make changes to your device - Similar Threads - User control account

2. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  3. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: It said I need to enter an username and password for administrator but idk where can I find the password?P/S: I can access to administrator account btw...
  4. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Well? Do I? I’ve installed a few things (zoom, iTunes, etc) without really thinking what I’m saying yes to. Should I be saying yes? Eek submitted by /u/watchtoweryvr [link] [comments]...
  5. “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”

“Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”: Hello everyone! I use Windows 10 home Whenever I install some new software, the window appears, where I get asked the following: Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? 1) Where can I see a list, with all the apps that has been granted access? 2)...
  6. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: So yesterday I downloaded a game called Phantasy Star Online and whenever I opened it, it said "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and I would usually click "yes" but this one time I clicked on "no" by accident and ever since then when I try to...
  7. do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device

in Windows 10 Customization
    do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device: Hi, whenever I want to update an app or try to delete one, I get a window that says "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". However, the window that pops up only gives me one option, a NO button. No other button to press for yes, or enter admin info....
  8. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? issue: Hi. When I open Chrome browser or Windows Live Mail, I am now getting a User Account Control pop-up dialog box with the message 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?' and I click on Yes. I don't get this message with any other browsers or email...
  9. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?": I have a few programs that when I attempt to launch them Windows 10 stops them and asks "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" I have to respond YES every time I want to run them. Is there a way to stop this message by application without turning...
  10. Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?

Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?: Win 10 Pro. 1709. Logged in as admin. I don't want to shut off UAC completely but that message gets pretty annoying at times. Is the only way to solve this is to use Task Scheduler or a third party app? or is there a setting that I am not aware of that I can just manually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it only lets me say no to do you want to allow this to make changes to your device

2. do you want this app to allow changes to your user account

3. standard version do you allow this app.....