Windows 10: User controls

Discus and support User controls in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HiCan anyone tell me why it is that when using CMD even as admin I get denied? I don't know why but I see my user name as 44793... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KostasRuffy, Sep 21, 2021.

1. User controls

HiCan anyone tell me why it is that when using CMD even as admin I get denied? I don't know why but I see my user name as 44793

:)

KostasRuffy, Sep 21, 2021

2. User Account Control

Hello Ridho,

To enable the User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 10, please follow these steps:

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Choose between two options to enable UAC:
      • Notify when apps try to make changes to your computer.
      • Always notify when installing or making any changes to your computer.
    • Click OK.
    • Click Yes or enter your password to finalize the change.
    Steps to disable User Account Control (UAC).

• Click the Start button, type UAC.
    • Click Change User Account Control settings.
    • Click Yes or enter your password.
    • Set the settings to Never notify.
    • Click OK to save the settings.
    Regards.

Devlin Sco, Sep 21, 2021
  3. Unable to Turn On User Account Control

Hi Nicky,

User Account Control (UAC) is a feature that was designed to prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest
    that you follow these steps to enable the User Account Control (UAC):

• Click on Start.
    • Type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Security and Maintenance.
    • On the left pane, click on Change User Account Control settings.
    • The Slider should be set to the 3rd option from the bottom.
    • Click on OK button.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Sep 21, 2021
  4. Kreij Win User

User controls

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

User controls

1. User controls - Similar Threads - User controls

2. My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?: Hi! I have an important question regarding with my user account. My yes button in my user account control has been missing. I tried several ways to fix it, but nothing is working. I tried the booting system but it didn't work.Is there another way to get back the yes button on...
  3. My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My yes button in user account control is missing, how to fix it?: Hi! I have an important question regarding with my user account. My yes button in my user account control has been missing. I tried several ways to fix it, but nothing is working. I tried the booting system but it didn't work.Is there another way to get back the yes button on...
  4. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....: User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC. Do you want to allow app to make Changes to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-keeps-popping-up-with-only/09a54232-4000-4cd7-bac1-e8dcd2bdc20f
  5. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....: User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC. Do you want to allow app to make Changes to PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-keeps-popping-up-with-only/09a54232-4000-4cd7-bac1-e8dcd2bdc20f
  6. User Account Control keeps popping up with only the no option. Cant install anything to PC....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. UAC User Account Control slow or timing out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC User Account Control slow or timing out: HiA couple of months ago, I started seeing pc's where the UAC kept dimming the screen for minutes after entering admin credentials and before starting the program/installation I wanted to start as an admin. Now I start seeing it on nearly every device I touch. It's even often...
  8. UAC User Account Control slow or timing out

UAC User Account Control slow or timing out: HiA couple of months ago, I started seeing pc's where the UAC kept dimming the screen for minutes after entering admin credentials and before starting the program/installation I wanted to start as an admin. Now I start seeing it on nearly every device I touch. It's even often...
  9. UAC User Account Control slow or timing out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Disable User Account Control messages for certain application always say "no" to any prompts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable User Account Control messages for certain application always say "no" to any prompts: Greetings, respected Microsoft Community,I would like to disable User Account Control UAC messages for certain application by always say "no" to any prompts that was emitted by specific application.I am unable to find any information regarding this matter except unacceptable...