Windows 10: User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [4]

Discus and support User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [4] in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Note Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3] Metamorphosis MetaMortem [img] 137014 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cliff S, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Cliff S Win User

User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [4]

Cliff S, Jul 21, 2019

2. Desktop wallpaper for new users

Hi Alaa,

Setting default users lets you specify the wallpaper on user's desktops and prevents other users from changing the image or its presentation. You can check these steps on how to set wallpapers from all users:

• Type run on the search bar and press Enter.
    • On the window, type gpedit.msc and click OK.
    • Locate and click Administrative Templates.
    • Select Desktop > Desktop > Desktop Wallpaper.
    • Tick Enabled, and name your wallpaper.
    • Select Apply and click OK.

After performing the steps above, you may restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome. We will be glad to assist you.

Justine Pel, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Stephanie Win User
    User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

My first Windows 10 Wall User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [4] :)

User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [4] [​IMG]

Stephanie, Jul 21, 2019
  4. bigseb Win User

User created wallpapers

This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple:
    • You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork.
    • No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc.
    • No linking to other sites.
    • No people/faces.

bigseb, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

1. User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [4] - Similar Threads - User Created Ten

2. Fences 4 not working on Windows 10 ten 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fences 4 not working on Windows 10 ten 22H2: I just installed Windows 10 22H2 from scratch. I installed and activated Fences 4 but when I right click and drag on the desktop, there is no "create fence" option. Instead there is an "Enable Fences" selection that doesn't seem to do anything....
  3. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures as wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  4. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures was wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  5. how to create a windows ten usb key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to create a windows ten usb key: thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-windows-ten-usb-key/b6f8a213-53df-4f4d-8760-02fe27343307
  6. User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]

User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2]: [img] Note Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers - Windows 10 Forums [img] 51567
  7. User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers

User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers: This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting *Smile 1397
  8. User created wallpapers

User created wallpapers: This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites. No people/faces. 1384
  9. User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers

User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers: This thread is for all user-created Windows 10 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting *Smile My first Windows 10 Wall *Smile [img] 1939
  10. User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]

User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [3]: [img] Note Continued from - User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers [2] - Windows 10 Forums Something I was doing off/on last night & ended up with this. [img] 94712