Windows 10: User device registration pc restart?

Discus and support User device registration pc restart? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Recently been having the same problem during gaming, pc will restart it self after failing to load a game. At first it happened with black desert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kiregshammer, Aug 14, 2017.

1. User device registration pc restart?

Hi

Recently been having the same problem during gaming, pc will restart it self after failing to load a game. At first it happened with black desert online, it would restart now and again. I tested to see if it was my GPU by lowering the settings in game. It helped abit but now and again it would restart. Installed hellblade - senuas sacrifice, did not restart at the beginning but it restarted the moment i find the second talking stone thing while going into a tunnel crouched. Im guessing this part is a fight phase or something, i have yet to lower the settings on this game and test it. Now i have installed mass effect Andromeda, launched it and it restarted after the game maximized from minimized mode. I have linked an image, i have no idea what all this means. Average pc gamer with no knowledge, was thinking of doing a full reinstall of windows 10 and trying that but someone suggested that it might be PSU. But that would not make any sense due to the company who built my system "scan 3sx"overclocked my CPU/i5660k to 4.6Hz. My psu is a VS550, i know this PSU was a mistake before you point it out *Biggrin Ive also reverted the overclocking to default settings. Still getting restarts on MEA. Can anyone help? Also been getting kmode_exception_not_handled *Sad Any info will help.

Thanks

User device registration pc restart? [​IMG]

:)

Kiregshammer, Aug 14, 2017

2. Using 3rd Party Software

I'm trying to understand the registration process to see if Windows Mobile users would find it useful to have a way to store and manage registration information for their 3rd party applications.

I have a service for BlackBerry devices called EZ Reregister. It let's you store the names, registration codes, and vendor contact info for all of your third party apps. When you change devices, you can enter your new device ID number, and automatically create
    emails to your vendors asking for new registration codes.

There is a Windows PC desktop version, but the online service was designed to work through the web browser of any operating system, including mobile os designs.

If anyone wants to take a lookie, you can go to the main page (EZ Reregister - for Blackberry Devices) and click on the login link, or go directly to the online login at EZ Reregister Online. Either way, there is a link so you can sign up for a free 30 day
    demo.

Currently, the service is designed for BlackBerry users, so the device ID or PIN is limited to 8 characters, but that would be very simple to change.

I designed this so that nothing resides on the device. If your beloved mobile device gets run over by a Mack truck, you can still login and request new registration codes.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions, you can send them to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Thanks again.

Mark in SC, Aug 14, 2017
  3. Mikemo Win User
    Pocket PC Data Call Failure

I keep receiving an Error Code 67. Registration Failure. Your PCS Vision user name or password may be incorrect.

How can I correct this?

Mikemo, Aug 14, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

User device registration pc restart?

CountMike, Aug 14, 2017
  5. User device registration pc restart? [​IMG]

Ok just did a test run on Mass effect andromeda, did not restart for some odd reason. Thought it my Xbox/Razer/Wildcat controller, maybe something to do with game mode but might be just be grasping at anything due to being so confused. Did not restart even once so i played for a bit and just did a quick test on Hellblade-SS, it restarted and i used a time stamp/frame to figure out how many errors happen before the restart. From the bottom to the top, all those errors happen at the same time. You'll recognize the date and time are all the same till the top warning happens. I dont get how windows hello is causing this issue due to windows hello isn't available on my system/device.

6. CountMike New Member
    Maybe it was confused with something in your controllers, some FW in it.

CountMike, Aug 14, 2017
  7. Played Hellblade-SS without controller. Still restarted *Sad Im worried about future games, i dont want to find out i cant play a single game due to this. Does the log event make any sense to you? i know it dont to me.

8. CountMike New Member

No, not really, if it was a laptop maybe some phantom input device. mouse pad or camera but on a desktop ? Have you checked device manager for anything unusual ? Hello can work thru camera or fingerprint device, things like that.

CountMike, Aug 15, 2017
  9. Nothing what so ever, did have PS/2 mouse problem a while ago but cant remember what i did to fix it. Im going with the fresh install of Windows 10. Hopefully that can fix it. If not, ill be back with more error reports *Biggrin

Kiregshammer, Aug 15, 2017
  10. Ok it seems like a fresh install of windows has not worked, so im not sure what is going on all together. Might just take it to a professional, odd thing is that he PS/2 mouse driver info still appeared on my driver manager. I cant seem to uninstall the driver because after a refresh on device manager, it reappears again. So i just disabled it, made no difference. Also changed Windows Driver Foundation to automatic, might try the automatic delayed option. Manage to run MAE and load my save, this time it restarted while i was talking to an NPC. Might try a more powerful PSU and see what happens. Installing BF1, some games run perfectly and some games just wanna kill my pc. RainbowSix Siege runs perfectly, did have one restart but never happened after that.

Just ran FurMark on my optimal setting which is 2560X1440p QHD, warmed up and did about in about 5-10 second and it restarted. Does this mean my GPU is dead? not seeing computer barf on my monitor though.

11. CountMike New Member
    Except for that PSU, I can't see other HW causing problems alike that, at least not performance wise.

CountMike, Aug 15, 2017
  12. Sorry what does HW stand for? i really think its the PSU or the GPU. Hope its not the GPU, just bought it a couple of months ago *cry

13. CountMike New Member

HW = HardWare

CountMike, Aug 15, 2017
  14. Just ran BF1 Single player, no restart. This is confusing me now.

15. The Windows Hello errors may be just a result of the unplanned restart, a side effect of it, and not actually related to it. How do you log in, with a PIN or password etc. When the PC does the reboot, can you log in OK, any weird messages etc. Reboots like this usually only get worse as time goes by. Each time it happens you run the risk of file system corruption. Which can cause more problems, and maybe more unplanned reboots. Are you using sleep or hibernation? If yes I would turn them off for testing. May want to turn Windows Fast Startup off too if its enabled.

alphanumeric, Aug 15, 2017
Thema:

1. User device registration pc restart? - Similar Threads - User device registration

2. DEVICE REGISTRATION ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DEVICE REGISTRATION ISSUE: dear sir,I have an Asus laptop that is already registered in my old Microsoft account. I create a new Microsoft account to register my 2nd laptop with S/N and purchase date. Can I register using a different Microsoft account without the 2nd laptop or with my old Microsoft...
  3. DEVICE REGISTRATION ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DEVICE REGISTRATION ISSUE: dear sir,I have an Asus laptop that is already registered in my old Microsoft account. I create a new Microsoft account to register my 2nd laptop with S/N and purchase date. Can I register using a different Microsoft account without the 2nd laptop or with my old Microsoft...
  4. What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?

What would cause an Event 360, User Device Registration to trip on Win11?: I'm getting a lot of warning and error events that I've never seen before and I'm not sure about what they are or why they would be happening, but I'm not going to overwhelm the post. This one stood out to me, I don't know why, but I don't really get much from Google when I...
  5. Device registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device registration: I by error discontinued my computer from my Microsoft account. It now tells me they show no devices. I have followed the directions to register my device, however, it tells me they do not recognize my serial # which I k now is correct...
  6. Device registration

Device registration: I by error discontinued my computer from my Microsoft account. It now tells me they show no devices. I have followed the directions to register my device, however, it tells me they do not recognize my serial # which I k now is correct...
  7. Port Registration / Standard User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Port Registration / Standard User: Is there a work around to allow a user to register ports on the local machine without having full local administrator privileges? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-registration-standard-user/d9297bdc-ab4f-43a6-b4d4-f33d725abb30
  8. User Device Registration Event viewer warning ID 360

in Windows 10 Support
    User Device Registration Event viewer warning ID 360: Ive just clean installed 1903 this morning so I thought Id have a look in Event Viewer to see whats there. Im seeing the Event 360 User Device Registration warning..its not an error just a warning. But strangely, when I click on it under General..its written in jibberish. I...
  9. Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration: I have updated W10 to the 1903 build 18362.145 version and I note this error, which although already known, presents this peculiarity. Suggestions thanks. Ẃіⁿðόώş Нēℓŀŏ ƒòґ Ьϋşϊʼnэѕş рřøνïŝίблĩлĝ шίℓł ⁿőτ ъë ļªцπćħêđ. Ďενίçέ ΐş ĂÁĐ ĵōĭиеđ ( ДĄÐЈ ōя ÐЈ++ ): Not Tested Ùŝέя...
  10. Uunknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration

in Windows 10 Support
    Uunknown language in error id 360 in User Device Registration: I have updated W10 to the 1903 build 18362.145 version and I note this error, which although already known, presents this peculiarity. Suggestions thanks. Ẃіⁿðόώş Нēℓŀŏ ƒòґ Ьϋşϊʼnэѕş рřøνïŝίблĩлĝ шίℓł ⁿőτ ъë ļªцπćħêđ. Ďενίçέ ΐş ĂÁĐ ĵōĭиеđ ( ДĄÐЈ ōя ÐЈ++ ): Not Tested Ùŝέя...